Hutch retiring

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Hutch retiring
Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:50 am
  • I don't see Hutch making the hall. He was a very good guard but most of the hype for him was when he had Robbie Tobeck on one side and Walter on the other. I didn't think he did hof work in Minnesota. Very good yes but not that good and fell off after the first year a lot and gradually faded to the Tits.

Plus I agree the voters will remember his double dealings in regards to the Seahawks. I also think that if he has any chance of making it you can expect it to be years later with the senior committee that basically only considers the player not the politics.

The only team that will push him for the hall would be Minnesota, everyone else could care less.

:roll:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:45 am
  • I think he rode the coattails of his reputation with the Seahawks (and Walter Jones) for a long time. No doubt he was talented, but I remember the first couple years with the queens, every time I saw a game it seemed like he spent a lot of plays whiffing.

Oh, and for anybody saying it was a once-in-a-lifetime offer and who can blame him, puh-lease. It wasn't a once-in-a-lifetime offer, it was a twice-in-one-week offer.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 pm
  • Not seeing a lot of love for Hutch from the 12's.
    Good, let the SOB go and fugeddabout him.

Canton?......I doubt it.
    two dog
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information