FA Purge/Cut Friday

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
FA Purge/Cut Friday
Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:30 am

Re: FA Purge/Cut Friday
Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:01 am
  • Chris Gamble will be a good pick up for some team.
    Richard Sherman to Skip Bayless: "I'm tired of your ignorant pollution!"

Follow me on twitter: @seahawks_fan12
    SeahawksFanForever
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:14 am
  • Now I am partial to Adrian Wilson being an NC State alumni. I can't believe he has played 12 years in the league it was just yesterday I saw him play at NC State (yes this makes me older than I want to admit).

I do think he has value and part of the last years performance were due to injury. Of course injury comes with age but I wonder how cheap he would be and I am sure he wants to play for a superbowl contender

The cool thing with this FA round is there will be people looking at the Seahawks simply because we are one of the superbowl contenders.... Veterans that have saved big money during their careers will look at us as a way to get that ring and sign a one year deal. Pretty cool situation to be in
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:06 pm
  • Beanie Wells ‏@BeanieWells26
    Just been informed that I'll be released today. Would like to thank the Cardinals organization for give me a chance to live out my Dreams
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information