Possible NE Goal?

Brahn

Reaction score
Seeing as how they have ended talks with Welker, tie into that Brady taking a pay cut and I feel, nay.. I am going to predict both Amendola and Wallace to the Patriots. I am undecided if i think Llyod will be released or not.

How scary could they Be?

Edit*3/7/2013 @ 1822* Edited *soon after this article is from last year 3/6/2012 =X
Just decided to google this to see if anything was even out there. Found a AFC East blog posted yesterday where they laid out a Wallace to NE signing.
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/ ... ke-wallace

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
i could see amendola if welker gets released but not wallace, hes gana want too much cash. i see him going to the bucs/chargers/dolphins

mistaowen

Reaction score
Yeah, no way the Pats fork over the kind of money Wallace is going to get. He has made it clear it has to do much more with getting that big paycheck than anything else. Dolphins have a ton of cap space and need a good WR....he probably will go Brandon Marshall it for a few years.

drdiags

Reaction score
I thought Lloyd was out in NE? There was mention of players stating that he was weird and other issues. Thought there was talk of him not being on the same page with Brady, which you know is the kiss of death.

Latest posts