QB Problem

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: QB Problem
Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:19 pm
  • pinksheets wrote:Oh for Zeus's sake.

It's Allah, buddy. Get it straight!
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:41 pm
  • Again, your own Straw Man. Time for me to walk away from this thread as well (but, I will do so with a little more spiteful hope that the Hawks bring in Tebow and turn him into an offensive weapon. ; ) If not, no big deal. We're Hawks fans, not a Tebow fans. (I AM becoming a bigger Richard Sherman fan by the day. Catch my comments on that in another thread, if you like.) GO HAWKS!!!
    World Champion
    Seattle Seahawks
    TeamoftheCentury
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:04 am

Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:10 am
  • The media can never get a story right, I was not killed I was wounded! If they would have had a regulation doggy door, this story would have never aired.
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:20 am
  • "Spokeswoman Monique Cotton says the intruder was armed with a large knife and had been threatening residents in a dispute over Tim Tebow."

R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:16 pm
  • I honestly cant believe this topic went 10 pages.

Good lord.

Any ways on topic, i'd rather draft a QB (even a shitty one) and have him sit and learn under wilson (kinda like Flynn with Rodgers and he with Favre). I've seen Tebow play and his stats are mediocre. Now there's a reason why the Broncos traded him and a reason the Jets are probably about to cut him. None of us are NFL GMs. We can speculate til the cows come home but none of us are paid by NFL owners to scout players or to acquire players.
    tubbs51
    NET Starter

Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:03 pm
  • tubbs51 wrote:I honestly cant believe this topic went 10 pages.

Good lord.

Any ways on topic, i'd rather draft a QB (even a shitty one) and have him sit and learn under wilson (kinda like Flynn with Rodgers and he with Favre). I've seen Tebow play and his stats are mediocre. Now there's a reason why the Broncos traded him and a reason the Jets are probably about to cut him. None of us are NFL GMs. We can speculate til the cows come home but none of us are paid by NFL owners to scout players or to acquire players.

Thank god, could you imagine if they anyone (aside from me) were GM's during the Carson Palmer crap?
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:05 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:
    tubbs51 wrote:I honestly cant believe this topic went 10 pages.

Good lord.

Thank god, could you imagine if they anyone (aside from me) were GM's during the Carson Palmer crap?

or during last years draft?
    tubbs51
    NET Starter

Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:10 am
  • tubbs51 wrote:I honestly cant believe this topic went 10 pages.

Good lord.

And yet Tebow just wins
    Now can you imagine him with Percy Harvin again?

Tebow's bread and butter is the screen pass. Harvin's bread and butter is the screen pass. We'd become one dimensional, but kind of 1 dimensional in a "well at least try and stop us" way. And for a backup QB, that's good enough for me
    themunn
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:37 am
  • themunn wrote:

Good lord.

And yet Tebow just wins

Tebow's bread and butter is the screen pass. Harvin's bread and butter is the screen pass. We'd become one dimensional, but kind of 1 dimensional in a "well at least try and stop us" way. And for a backup QB, that's good enough for me

I'd rather watch David Greene struggle.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:42 am
  • themunn wrote:

Good lord.

And yet Tebow just wins

His bread & butter is the screen pass? LOL!
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:10 pm
  • fine if we don't get Tebow i want to get Terrell Pryor he is a solid back up for the Raiders and would be a better one for us.
    Seahawks Freak
    NET Bench Warmer

Previous

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:52 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information