NFC West predictions for 2013

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:45 pm
  • Haha, c'mon guys! I'm providing back-up here and ya'll sticking up for the Ninnies! Friendly fire guys, same team! :lol:

    One of these days I'm tellin' ya, one of these days straight to the moon! :0190l:
    :les: Image :les:


    pehawk wrote:I have a boner, right now, as I type this.
    User avatar
    IronSaint
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 320
    Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:23 pm
    Location: New Orleans


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:31 pm
  • IronSaint wrote:And what part of Roland's statement is incorrect? Kaepernick does make poor decisions when he's under pressure. The last 49ers' offensive series of the SB proved that. He doesn't progress through is reads as he should; he's either doing a 1-2 read then run, or straight run.


    I meant to reply to this part of the post too, because it is exactly what I see in Kaepersnout. The point about his reads is dead-on. That is his game right there. I think taking the edge from him is huge. Add in the clock management and the fact that he does get rattled and what we have is an extremely physically gifted QB that uses those abilities to make up for the other issues. CK is good at it and that is why I call him a game changer.

    Wilson does not carry that baggage. I'm not saying he was perfect, but there just wasn't many WTH moments with RW. He has those same abilities that Kaepertool does, without the raw break away speed that CK gets on the edge, but he takes big chunks of yardage on the ground and typically slides for self-preservation. Oh yeah, he spreads the ball around like mad, looks for his 3rd-4th options and can throw a timing/touch/fade pass line nobody's business. All the concerns about him being too short were put to rest. There are still some hanging on to his size as an issue, but that is usually from a Niner fan.

    Wilson will be the reason that the Hawks win the NFCW. Right now I think they join GB, The Skins and NO as division winners in the NFC for 2013.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5966
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:17 am
  • SeAhAwKeR4life wrote:Naw you guys won't be back. I doubt you make the NFC championship. And Kaep, I know y'all think he's great, but that's gonna be short lived, just you wait and see. :mrgreen:



    lol at the wishful thinking. Nice well thought out breakdown.

    Hawks are going to be in the mix for not just the NFC west but the NFC title, as of right now the Niners are the better team and have an even better chance of doing the same. Truth is until the season starts we wont really know which teams are "on" their game this year. Its clear you have a serious confidence issue if you need to rely on things like "niners wont make it" "superbowl hangover" kaeperkick will decline" as the basis of your arguments. The good news is a lack of self confidence masquerading as confidence (Kapernick/Harbaugh, yada yada nonsense) isnt going to change the actual outcomes one iota. Lets see what happens.... cant wait for the draft and the season.

    My prediction, niners will win the NFC west and the Hawks will make the playoffs.
    Goldrush
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 am


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:52 am
  • Seattle: 13-3
    San Fran: 12-4
    St. Louis: 9-7
    Arizona: 5-11
    "You can hurry up all you want. But if you can't get yards and can't complete passes, then it's just quick three-and-outs." -- Richard Sherman
    User avatar
    SE174
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1256
    Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
    Location: Spokane


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:22 am
  • Goldrush wrote:
    SeAhAwKeR4life wrote:Naw you guys won't be back. I doubt you make the NFC championship. And Kaep, I know y'all think he's great, but that's gonna be short lived, just you wait and see. :mrgreen:



    lol at the wishful thinking. Nice well thought out breakdown.

    Hawks are going to be in the mix for not just the NFC west but the NFC title, as of right now the Niners are the better team and have an even better chance of doing the same. Truth is until the season starts we wont really know which teams are "on" their game this year. Its clear you have a serious confidence issue if you need to rely on things like "niners wont make it" "superbowl hangover" kaeperkick will decline" as the basis of your arguments. The good news is a lack of self confidence masquerading as confidence (Kapernick/Harbaugh, yada yada nonsense) isnt going to change the actual outcomes one iota. Lets see what happens.... cant wait for the draft and the season.

    My prediction, niners will win the NFC west and the Hawks will make the playoffs.


    how are you the better team again?
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4058
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:29 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:
    Goldrush wrote:
    SeAhAwKeR4life wrote:Naw you guys won't be back. I doubt you make the NFC championship. And Kaep, I know y'all think he's great, but that's gonna be short lived, just you wait and see. :mrgreen:



    lol at the wishful thinking. Nice well thought out breakdown.

    Hawks are going to be in the mix for not just the NFC west but the NFC title, as of right now the Niners are the better team and have an even better chance of doing the same. Truth is until the season starts we wont really know which teams are "on" their game this year. Its clear you have a serious confidence issue if you need to rely on things like "niners wont make it" "superbowl hangover" kaeperkick will decline" as the basis of your arguments. The good news is a lack of self confidence masquerading as confidence (Kapernick/Harbaugh, yada yada nonsense) isnt going to change the actual outcomes one iota. Lets see what happens.... cant wait for the draft and the season.

    My prediction, niners will win the NFC west and the Hawks will make the playoffs.


    how are you the better team again?


    Here's one article to help answer your question:

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1548 ... in-the-nfl
    DISCLAIMER:

    The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    User avatar
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 690
    Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:28 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:
    Goldrush wrote:
    SeAhAwKeR4life wrote:Naw you guys won't be back. I doubt you make the NFC championship. And Kaep, I know y'all think he's great, but that's gonna be short lived, just you wait and see. :mrgreen:



    lol at the wishful thinking. Nice well thought out breakdown.

    Hawks are going to be in the mix for not just the NFC west but the NFC title, as of right now the Niners are the better team and have an even better chance of doing the same. Truth is until the season starts we wont really know which teams are "on" their game this year. Its clear you have a serious confidence issue if you need to rely on things like "niners wont make it" "superbowl hangover" kaeperkick will decline" as the basis of your arguments. The good news is a lack of self confidence masquerading as confidence (Kapernick/Harbaugh, yada yada nonsense) isnt going to change the actual outcomes one iota. Lets see what happens.... cant wait for the draft and the season.

    My prediction, niners will win the NFC west and the Hawks will make the playoffs.


    how are you the better team again?


    How are we not? We had the better season, played consistently better than u did, have better players overall position by position and have a batter cap+draft situation to improve our team. To answer u, pretty much by every measurable. Doesn't mean we are a LOT better or that we will be better, just that we are as of now.
    Goldrush
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 am


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:54 pm
  • Goldrush wrote:have better players overall position by position and have a batter cap+draft situation to improve our team. To answer u, pretty much by every measurable. Doesn't mean we are a LOT better or that we will be better, just that we are as of now.


    Now you're just being a...I'm not going to say it, but your POST is stupid as hell. Do you really believe you have better players at each position on the field? Jesus Christ, I can't wait until you watch 2013 unfold.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26928
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:22 am
  • Here's one article to help answer your question:

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1548 ... in-the-nfl

    well that's a very cute argument, doesn't mean crap though.. how bout we gage our teams on our two head to head match ups.. i would say it's pretty obvious Seattle was the better team last season.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4058
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:25 am
  • How are we not? We had the better season, played consistently better than u did, have better players overall position by position and have a batter cap+draft situation to improve our team. To answer u, pretty much by every measurable. Doesn't mean we are a LOT better or that we will be better, just that we are as of now.

    you played consistantly? win win loss, that's pretty consistant alright...

    better players, i'll take our db's over yours any day... other than Linebackers and O line, i'd say we're pretty even accross the board..

    you barely beat us at home, and got curb stomped at our place.. you couldn't beat the rams, we split... again how were you better last season?
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4058
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:03 am
  • hawker84 wrote:How are we not? We had the better season, played consistently better than u did, have better players overall position by position and have a batter cap+draft situation to improve our team. To answer u, pretty much by every measurable. Doesn't mean we are a LOT better or that we will be better, just that we are as of now.

    you played consistantly? win win loss, that's pretty consistant alright...

    better players, i'll take our db's over yours any day... other than Linebackers and O line, i'd say we're pretty even accross the board..

    you barely beat us at home, and got curb stomped at our place.. you couldn't beat the rams, we split... again how were you better last season?


    Because they made the super bowl dude. Give it up, they had the better year last year, we will have the better year this coming season.
    User avatar
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3665
    Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:58 am
  • disagree..
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4058
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:18 am
  • hawker84 wrote:disagree..


    With which part?
    DISCLAIMER:

    The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    User avatar
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 690
    Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:19 am
  • Harbaugh drafts CFL Pro Bowlers. PC/JS Draft NFL All Pros

    *Edit* This is my 2013 prediction. Also my 2012 and 2011
    [size=50]“Give me your Loud, your Proud,
    Your Jacked Up masses yearning to Scream free,
    The Winning refuse of your Sea Town shore.
    Send these, the Passionate, Loyal, to me:
    I lift my 12 Flag beside the Lombardi.”

    ― Emma Lazarus (If she was a 12) By BraHn
    [/size]
    Brahn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 816
    Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:06 am


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:45 am
  • NinerLifer wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:disagree..


    With which part?


    niners were the better team last season
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4058
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:08 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Goldrush wrote:have better players overall position by position and have a batter cap+draft situation to improve our team. To answer u, pretty much by every measurable. Doesn't mean we are a LOT better or that we will be better, just that we are as of now.


    Now you're just being a...I'm not going to say it, but your POST is stupid as hell. Do you really believe you have better players at each position on the field? Jesus Christ, I can't wait until you watch 2013 unfold.


    When looking at all positions yes we have a better overall amount of positional talent. No it doesnt mean our guy at every single position is better than each guy on the seahawks, You misunderstood me. If you looked at the measurables by all the key positions we come out on top overall.

    Here's an article that spells it out pretty clear so I dont have to say it...

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1548 ... in-the-nfl
    Goldrush
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 am


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:11 am
  • hawker84 wrote:Here's one article to help answer your question:

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1548 ... in-the-nfl

    well that's a very cute argument, doesn't mean crap though.. how bout we gage our teams on our two head to head match ups.. i would say it's pretty obvious Seattle was the better team last season.


    You won one and lost one. That proves nothing. Every team has good and bad days both teams included, if you want to start pulling single games out our *** every team in the league can make that argument. I could rant on the Packers or the Falcons games but I wont, cuz a single game here or there, good or bad,proves nothing.
    Goldrush
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 am


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:21 am
  • hawker84 wrote:How are we not? We had the better season, played consistently better than u did, have better players overall position by position and have a batter cap+draft situation to improve our team. To answer u, pretty much by every measurable. Doesn't mean we are a LOT better or that we will be better, just that we are as of now.

    you played consistantly? win win loss, that's pretty consistant alright...

    better players, i'll take our db's over yours any day... other than Linebackers and O line, i'd say we're pretty even accross the board..

    you barely beat us at home, and got curb stomped at our place.. you couldn't beat the rams, we split... again how were you better last season?


    Yes, our record was consistent compared to most teams, yours included, which is one of the key reasons why we ended up in the Super Bowl and you didnt.

    You could make the argument you have better DB's, certainly the best corner of the group but its arguable overall. We have 3 pro bowlers/All pros in our secondary plus some promising young role players so regardless its not a dire weakness for us. We do need to a top flight CB to solidify that group.

    We beat you and you beat us. Thats all their is to it and nothing to gain to from saying it means anything else. Rams game means nothing in relation to the issue at hand. Shall I go through all of your losses? I wont it doesnt prove anything unless you look at the total body of work and in that regard the Hawks as of today are the lesser team. Will that be the case in the future, well who knows thats what we're all excited to see. The reality is the Hawks and the Niners are two of the better positioned teams to compete for not just divisional and conference titles but superbowl for the next 6-8 years. I wouldnt be surprised to see both teams appear in multiple SB's and win at least 1 each in that stretch the way things are shaping up.
    Goldrush
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 am


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:25 am
  • Brahn wrote:Harbaugh drafts CFL Pro Bowlers. PC/JS Draft NFL All Pros

    *Edit* This is my 2013 prediction. Also my 2012 and 2011


    Harbaugh doesnt draft players for the most part, the only 1 we know can be pinned on him is Colin Kaepernick which is nothing short of a home run as of today.

    For your prediction to be true it would be completely contrary to all the evidence built over the last half decade (which basically means its wishful thinking), no team has drafted better than the 49ers in that stretch and there's no reason to think that changes as long as many of the same guys are making the personnel decisions (which they are).
    Goldrush
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 am


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:40 am
  • you beat us 13 to 6 at home, we beat you 42 to 13 at home.. we beat the rams, you didn't... we beat the vikings , you didn't... we also beat the packers, NE , Chicago same as you..

    i agree , every given sunday.. but we beat you soundly here and should have beat you at your place, if our recievers/backs didn't drop a ton of passes, and i think any level headed niner fan will agree....

    and losing every third game is consisantly inconsistant at best....

    your db's damn near cost you the Championship game and cost you the superbowl, ours were one of our only strengths on defense during the playoff run..

    and if you want to try and get into all those first road half losses, keep in mind we were sporting a new rookie qb working with less than half the playbook, and not getting the opportunity to air the ball out... but yet we were still in every game until the final whistle... can your team say the same?

    we can go back and forth, it's just my opinion after all.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4058
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:30 pm
  • These are always pointless style arguments. So because we beat the Dolphins and the Lions and you didn't does that mean that we are better?

    Lets just agree that both our teams are lethal and wait until the next season unfolds.
    DISCLAIMER:

    The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    User avatar
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 690
    Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:42 pm
  • Goldrush wrote:When looking at all positions yes we have a better overall amount of positional talent. No it doesnt mean our guy at every single position is better than each guy on the seahawks, You misunderstood me.


    No, I didn't. Read what you said. You specifically said you had better players, position by position. That is implicit in its meaning. You misspoke, or got caught BS'ing and want to take it back. Either way, I understood perfectly what was said, whether you intended it or not.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26928
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:14 pm
  • Goldrush wrote:
    Brahn wrote:Harbaugh drafts CFL Pro Bowlers. PC/JS Draft NFL All Pros

    *Edit* This is my 2013 prediction. Also my 2012 and 2011


    Harbaugh doesnt draft players for the most part, the only 1 we know can be pinned on him is Colin Kaepernick which is nothing short of a home run as of today.

    For your prediction to be true it would be completely contrary to all the evidence built over the last half decade (which basically means its wishful thinking), no team has drafted better than the 49ers in that stretch and there's no reason to think that changes as long as many of the same guys are making the personnel decisions (which they are).


    The funny thing is the same guy who drafted Bowman,Willis, Gore is no longer with the team. If i recall right he is currently with the Hawks. Hawks have rebuilt a team in 3 years to compete with a Niners team that has been building for the last decade. If the Niners drafted so well why has it taken so long to get back to the playoffs, when the rest of the West was rebuilding?
    [size=50]“Give me your Loud, your Proud,
    Your Jacked Up masses yearning to Scream free,
    The Winning refuse of your Sea Town shore.
    Send these, the Passionate, Loyal, to me:
    I lift my 12 Flag beside the Lombardi.”

    ― Emma Lazarus (If she was a 12) By BraHn
    [/size]
    Brahn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 816
    Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:06 am


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:24 pm
  • Brahn, the 49ers are just waiting to unleash their 1st-round pick from last year on us; just you wait. Spending his whole rookie year inactive is just a ploy. A ploy, I tell you! It seems they sure drafted well with THAT pick. The 49ers were stocked with misused talent when Harbaugh came in. Look what he did, he turned them into a 13-3 team that went deep into the playoffs making practically ZERO roster changes to starters; but yes, I'm sure they're "drafting well". We'll see, at least another couple of years are needed to see if the 49ers are drafting well, or not.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26928
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:00 pm
  • NinerLifer wrote:These are always pointless style arguments. So because we beat the Dolphins and the Lions and you didn't does that mean that we are better?

    Lets just agree that both our teams are lethal and wait until the next season unfolds.


    agreed :smilie=angry016.gif:
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4058
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:45 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:you beat us 13 to 6 at home, we beat you 42 to 13 at home.. we beat the rams, you didn't... we beat the vikings , you didn't... we also beat the packers, NE , Chicago same as you..

    i agree , every given sunday.. but we beat you soundly here and should have beat you at your place, if our recievers/backs didn't drop a ton of passes, and i think any level headed niner fan will agree....

    and losing every third game is consisantly inconsistant at best....

    your db's damn near cost you the Championship game and cost you the superbowl, ours were one of our only strengths on defense during the playoff run..

    and if you want to try and get into all those first road half losses, keep in mind we were sporting a new rookie qb working with less than half the playbook, and not getting the opportunity to air the ball out... but yet we were still in every game until the final whistle... can your team say the same?

    we can go back and forth, it's just my opinion after all.


    Ahhhh... the ole "style points" argument.... the go to move for those in need of vindication in the absence of actual success. Good luck.
    Goldrush
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 am


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:48 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Brahn, the 49ers are just waiting to unleash their 1st-round pick from last year on us; just you wait. Spending his whole rookie year inactive is just a ploy. A ploy, I tell you! It seems they sure drafted well with THAT pick. The 49ers were stocked with misused talent when Harbaugh came in. Look what he did, he turned them into a 13-3 team that went deep into the playoffs making practically ZERO roster changes to starters; but yes, I'm sure they're "drafting well". We'll see, at least another couple of years are needed to see if the 49ers are drafting well, or not.


    Cuz the new HC is the guy that does the drafting.... yeh lets wait... :sarcasm_off:
    Goldrush
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 am


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:11 am
  • Goldrush wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:you beat us 13 to 6 at home, we beat you 42 to 13 at home.. we beat the rams, you didn't... we beat the vikings , you didn't... we also beat the packers, NE , Chicago same as you..

    i agree , every given sunday.. but we beat you soundly here and should have beat you at your place, if our recievers/backs didn't drop a ton of passes, and i think any level headed niner fan will agree....

    and losing every third game is consisantly inconsistant at best....

    your db's damn near cost you the Championship game and cost you the superbowl, ours were one of our only strengths on defense during the playoff run..

    and if you want to try and get into all those first road half losses, keep in mind we were sporting a new rookie qb working with less than half the playbook, and not getting the opportunity to air the ball out... but yet we were still in every game until the final whistle... can your team say the same?

    we can go back and forth, it's just my opinion after all.


    Ahhhh... the ole "style points" argument.... the go to move for those in need of vindication in the absence of actual success. Good luck.


    have no idea what you're even talking about.. care to elaborate on that.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4058
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:26 am
  • hawker84 wrote:you beat us 13 to 6 at home, we beat you 42 to 13 at home.. we beat the rams, you didn't... we beat the vikings , you didn't... we also beat the packers, NE , Chicago same as you..

    i agree , every given sunday.. but we beat you soundly here and should have beat you at your place, if our recievers/backs didn't drop a ton of passes, and i think any level headed niner fan will agree....

    and losing every third game is consisantly inconsistant at best....

    your db's damn near cost you the Championship game and cost you the superbowl, ours were one of our only strengths on defense during the playoff run..

    and if you want to try and get into all those first road half losses, keep in mind we were sporting a new rookie qb working with less than half the playbook, and not getting the opportunity to air the ball out... but yet we were still in every game until the final whistle... can your team say the same?

    we can go back and forth, it's just my opinion after all.


    oh cause we didnt introduce a 1st year QB into the mix either? oh AND we changed the offense? Lol that arguement is invalid.

    Yeah and im sure if your recievers/backs dont drop passes, you would probably go 16-0..

    and that goes for every other team in the NFL.

    we beat the falcons, you didnt. see what i did there? quite a useless arguement huh?
    User avatar
    FriscosFinest
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 229
    Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 10:46 pm


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:46 am
  • Hawks 13-3
    Whiners 12-4
    Lambs 9-7
    Red Tweety Birds 5-11
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    User avatar
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3150
    Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am


Re: NFC West predictions for 2013
Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:38 am
  • Goldrush wrote:Cuz the new HC is the guy that does the drafting.... yeh lets wait... :sarcasm_off:


    I'm sure the new HC that replaced most of the 49ers entire staff had no say in who they drafted...yeh lets wait... :sarcasm_off:
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26928
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Previous


It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:10 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online