Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:17 am 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21148
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
Is that sperm on his chest?

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:46 am 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17538
Location: Graham, WA
I still cant get over how he's a wealthy young man, and he's out there in the world partying with mutts.

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:00 pm 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21148
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
The 49ers lost the super bowl....hahahahaha....Good enough for me.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:57 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am
Posts: 7862
NinerLifer wrote:
your team didn't appear to be coming out of Washington with a victory until RG3 went down.


Did you watch the game?

Aside from two drives, it was a completely one-sided affair. And when our offense pulled its finger out of its arse, we comfortably won. The whole RGIII thing was a red herring. He was the hurt the week before too and made light work of Dallas.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:16 pm 
I'M JIMMY!
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 4360
Location: Auburn, WA
If I was CK I would be partying too, especially then. I think CK is a very good QB and the Whiners are a great team, but I also think he kind of sounds like a punk-weasel. He doesn't appear to be a bad guy though, YET.

If I could choose between the two to QB the Hawks I would pick Wilson every time, but I wouldn't be complaining if CK was the Seahawks QB. Wilson is just so solid upstairs and every bit as gifted as CK.

This kind of thing is not something I would use to insult the Niners, when you have Harbaugh on the sidelines it is easy to take shots at him, or the fans.

I have to say though, I am glad there aren't any pictures of Wilson partying. The younger players tend to take risks with the public at times, Wilson won't be one of those guys.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:24 pm 
I'M JIMMY!
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 4360
Location: Auburn, WA
theENGLISHseahawk wrote:
NinerLifer wrote:
your team didn't appear to be coming out of Washington with a victory until RG3 went down.


Did you watch the game?

Aside from two drives, it was a completely one-sided affair. And when our offense pulled its finger out of its arse, we comfortably won. The whole RGIII thing was a red herring. He was the hurt the week before too and made light work of Dallas.


No kidding, for all the hype about how RG3 could beat the Hawks as a pocket passer they did NOTHING after those first two drives. Once the Hawks made a first down and kept a drive alive, they took care of business. Not to mention the out-of-character fumble by Lynch on the 1 yard line. That game could have been a lot higher scoring.

I get it though, Niner fans try to find any reason they can to discount the Hawks. It makes them feel safer.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:10 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 690
loafoftatupu wrote:
I get it though, Niner fans try to find any reason they can to discount the Hawks. It makes them feel safer.


LOL, kind of what I see happening on here from Seahawk fans.

Watching the game from an outsiders perspective as somebody who thought the Seahawks would win convincingly over the Redskins, it was quite easy to tell that your team looked a whole lot better after RG3 left the game. Cousins was a non factor at QB and Washington was dead in the water offensively after he came in. After RG3's initial injury during that game is when your team came alive.

_________________
DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:21 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22912
Location: Kirkland, WA
NinerLifer, if you want to know why we're not particularly scared of your team, perhaps it's because you made one more play in the NFCCG this year as compared to last year, (one play separating making the Super Bowl versus not having made it) with two fewer regular-season wins to show for it, while everyone in your fan base brags about having a supposedly amazing new elite QB for the team.

Seriously, congratulations on making the Super Bowl; but the fact that your team was only able to get a touchdown against our 3rd-stringers at the end of your blowout loss at our house doesn't exactly have us quaking in our boots for the 2013 season. You'll have to prove that the Seahawks should be scared of playing your team. As it stands, we're not scared of anybody; and if our offensive coordinator gets in the same mindset, we might average beating our opponents by 3 scores every week.

:229031_shrug:

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:26 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 690
RolandDeschain wrote:
NinerLifer, if you want to know why we're not particularly scared of your team, perhaps it's because you made one more play in the NFCCG this year as compared to last year, (one play separating making the Super Bowl versus not having made it) with two fewer regular-season wins to show for it, while everyone in your fan base brags about having a supposedly amazing new elite QB for the team.

Seriously, congratulations on making the Super Bowl; but the fact that your team was only able to get a touchdown against our 3rd-stringers at the end of your blowout loss at our house doesn't exactly have us quaking in our boots for the 2013 season. You'll have to prove that the Seahawks should be scared of playing your team. As it stands, we're not scared of anybody; and if our offensive coordinator gets in the same mindset, we might average beating our opponents by 3 scores every week.

:229031_shrug:


I can understand your optimism. I can't speak for the kiddos on 49ers Webzone, but most of us Niner fans don't take crushing victories as a sign that we will dominate that team the next time we play them. Even though we had our dominating victories over the Jets and Bills last season in back to back weeks doesn't mean that we will blow them out from now on each following season. Some teams go on hot streaks, and some teams just have a bad week. Nothing is to be taken for granted in the NFL.

_________________
DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22912
Location: Kirkland, WA
I think it says something more about those two teams than about the 49ers or the Seahawks, since we beat the piss out of both of them, as well. Namely, that the NFC West has two great teams now, with a possible 3rd if the Rams play their draft picks correctly and Bradford does what he's capable of doing.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Posts: 1432
Scottemojo wrote:
If he wasn't a bible thumper.

Huh? What does that even mean?

So if someone talks about their faith they're a "Bible thumper"?

_________________
SUPERBOWL!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:27 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22912
Location: Kirkland, WA
Hawkfan77 wrote:
Huh? What does that even mean?

So if someone talks about their faith they're a "Bible thumper"?


His TD celebration is kissing a scripture verse on his bicep, he's more of a douche than the typical Bible thumper, that's for sure. If he ever gets a ring, I wonder if he'll kiss his own junk instead? He's already metaphorically doing it, anyways.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:38 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Posts: 1432
RolandDeschain wrote:
Hawkfan77 wrote:
Huh? What does that even mean?

So if someone talks about their faith they're a "Bible thumper"?


His TD celebration is kissing a scripture verse on his bicep, he's more of a douche than the typical Bible thumper, that's for sure. If he ever gets a ring, I wonder if he'll kiss his own junk instead? He's already metaphorically doing it, anyways.

Gotcha...he kisses a tattoo so he's a "Bible thumper" ok...

:roll:

_________________
SUPERBOWL!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22912
Location: Kirkland, WA
Hawkfan77 wrote:
Gotcha...he kisses a tattoo so he's a "Bible thumper" ok...

:roll:


Ok, so then a Bible thumper must only be someone that spouts their religion onto others for a minimum of what, 6 hours per day? What's your definition, Hawkfan?

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:10 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10064
Hawkfan77 wrote:
Scottemojo wrote:
If he wasn't a bible thumper.

Huh? What does that even mean?

So if someone talks about their faith they're a "Bible thumper"?

Stop looking for offense, and you won't have to take any.

I have never minded in the least if a player talks his religion (which Colin does). I wouldn't care if an Islamic dude talked his religion either. But if the Islamic dude was photographed munching pork chops, he would be a hypocrite, right? Unless you can show me a passage where the bible promotes having bikini clad skeezers slurp booze out of your lint catcher, I am going to think Kaepernick preaches one thing and does another. I am pretty sure Mr Probiscus wasn't trying to convince those ladies to save themselves for marriage.

They call that a hypocrite where I come from.

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:22 pm 
* NET Philistine *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 14122
Location: Portland, OR
Scottemojo wrote:
Hawkfan77 wrote:
Scottemojo wrote:
If he wasn't a bible thumper.

Huh? What does that even mean?

So if someone talks about their faith they're a "Bible thumper"?

Stop looking for offense, and you won't have to take any.

I have never minded in the least if a player talks his religion (which Colin does). I wouldn't care if an Islamic dude talked his religion either. But if the Islamic dude was photographed munching pork chops, he would be a hypocrite, right? Unless you can show me a passage where the bible promotes having bikini clad skeezers slurp booze out of your lint catcher, I am going to think Kaepernick preaches one thing and does another. I am pretty sure Mr Probiscus wasn't trying to convince those ladies to save themselves for marriage.

They call that a hypocrite where I come from.


As a Christian, I am in full agreement with Scotte's interpretation here.

_________________
Super Bowl Champions XVLIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:53 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:05 am
Posts: 1055
Sarlacc83 wrote:
Scottemojo wrote:
Hawkfan77 wrote:
[quote="Scottemojo"]
If he wasn't a bible thumper.

Huh? What does that even mean?

So if someone talks about their faith they're a "Bible thumper"?

Stop looking for offense, and you won't have to take any.

I have never minded in the least if a player talks his religion (which Colin does). I wouldn't care if an Islamic dude talked his religion either. But if the Islamic dude was photographed munching pork chops, he would be a hypocrite, right? Unless you can show me a passage where the bible promotes having bikini clad skeezers slurp booze out of your lint catcher, I am going to think Kaepernick preaches one thing and does another. I am pretty sure Mr Probiscus wasn't trying to convince those ladies to save themselves for marriage.

They call that a hypocrite where I come from.


As a Christian, I am in full agreement with Scotte's interpretation here.[/quote]

Me too and me too.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:36 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am
Posts: 3097
I just want to point out that Squidward is supposed to be taking body shots off the skeezers
Not lay down like a bukakki party centerpiece...its common rich douchebag party etiquette

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 am 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17538
Location: Graham, WA
dunceface wrote:
I just want to point out that Squidward is supposed to be taking body shots off the skeezers
Not lay down like a bukakki party centerpiece...its common rich douchebag party etiquette


-dead-

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:21 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am
Posts: 3097
:dummy:

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:41 am 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 am
Posts: 36
loafoftatupu wrote:
theENGLISHseahawk wrote:
NinerLifer wrote:
your team didn't appear to be coming out of Washington with a victory until RG3 went down.


Did you watch the game?

Aside from two drives, it was a completely one-sided affair. And when our offense pulled its finger out of its arse, we comfortably won. The whole RGIII thing was a red herring. He was the hurt the week before too and made light work of Dallas.


No kidding, for all the hype about how RG3 could beat the Hawks as a pocket passer they did NOTHING after those first two drives. Once the Hawks made a first down and kept a drive alive, they took care of business. Not to mention the out-of-character fumble by Lynch on the 1 yard line. That game could have been a lot higher scoring.

I get it though, Niner fans try to find any reason they can to discount the Hawks. It makes them feel safer
.


Hmm.... pot meet kettle... :white_flag:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:08 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:55 am
Posts: 327
Location: LA
Goldrush wrote:
Hmm.... pot meet kettle... :white_flag:


42-13?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:43 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
Posts: 1018
Location: Utah
Throwdown wrote:
I still cant get over how he's a wealthy young man, and he's out there in the world partying with mutts.



Have you seen his face?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:13 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am
Posts: 3097
rjdriver wrote:
Throwdown wrote:
I still cant get over how he's a wealthy young man, and he's out there in the world partying with mutts.



Have you seen his face?


Image

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:28 am 
* NET Hottie *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm
Posts: 2129
dunceface wrote:
rjdriver wrote:
Throwdown wrote:
I still cant get over how he's a wealthy young man, and he's out there in the world partying with mutts.



Have you seen his face?


Image


lol. This one too.
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:27 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am
Posts: 3097
Or....
Image

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EverydayImRusselin, Vendark, wizard1183 and 23 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.