Colin Kaep partying (pics)

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:If he wasn't a bible thumper.

    Huh? What does that even mean?

    So if someone talks about their faith they're a "Bible thumper"?
    SUPERBOWL!!
    User avatar
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1674
    Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm


Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:27 pm
  • Hawkfan77 wrote:Huh? What does that even mean?

    So if someone talks about their faith they're a "Bible thumper"?


    His TD celebration is kissing a scripture verse on his bicep, he's more of a douche than the typical Bible thumper, that's for sure. If he ever gets a ring, I wonder if he'll kiss his own junk instead? He's already metaphorically doing it, anyways.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 25763
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:38 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Hawkfan77 wrote:Huh? What does that even mean?

    So if someone talks about their faith they're a "Bible thumper"?


    His TD celebration is kissing a scripture verse on his bicep, he's more of a douche than the typical Bible thumper, that's for sure. If he ever gets a ring, I wonder if he'll kiss his own junk instead? He's already metaphorically doing it, anyways.

    Gotcha...he kisses a tattoo so he's a "Bible thumper" ok...

    :roll:
    SUPERBOWL!!
    User avatar
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1674
    Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm


Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 pm
  • Hawkfan77 wrote:Gotcha...he kisses a tattoo so he's a "Bible thumper" ok...

    :roll:


    Ok, so then a Bible thumper must only be someone that spouts their religion onto others for a minimum of what, 6 hours per day? What's your definition, Hawkfan?
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 25763
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:10 pm
  • Hawkfan77 wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:If he wasn't a bible thumper.

    Huh? What does that even mean?

    So if someone talks about their faith they're a "Bible thumper"?

    Stop looking for offense, and you won't have to take any.

    I have never minded in the least if a player talks his religion (which Colin does). I wouldn't care if an Islamic dude talked his religion either. But if the Islamic dude was photographed munching pork chops, he would be a hypocrite, right? Unless you can show me a passage where the bible promotes having bikini clad skeezers slurp booze out of your lint catcher, I am going to think Kaepernick preaches one thing and does another. I am pretty sure Mr Probiscus wasn't trying to convince those ladies to save themselves for marriage.

    They call that a hypocrite where I come from.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11085
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:22 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    Hawkfan77 wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:If he wasn't a bible thumper.

    Huh? What does that even mean?

    So if someone talks about their faith they're a "Bible thumper"?

    Stop looking for offense, and you won't have to take any.

    I have never minded in the least if a player talks his religion (which Colin does). I wouldn't care if an Islamic dude talked his religion either. But if the Islamic dude was photographed munching pork chops, he would be a hypocrite, right? Unless you can show me a passage where the bible promotes having bikini clad skeezers slurp booze out of your lint catcher, I am going to think Kaepernick preaches one thing and does another. I am pretty sure Mr Probiscus wasn't trying to convince those ladies to save themselves for marriage.

    They call that a hypocrite where I come from.


    As a Christian, I am in full agreement with Scotte's interpretation here.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

    RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 15232
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:53 pm
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:
    Hawkfan77 wrote:[quote="Scottemojo"]
    If he wasn't a bible thumper.

    Huh? What does that even mean?

    So if someone talks about their faith they're a "Bible thumper"?

    Stop looking for offense, and you won't have to take any.

    I have never minded in the least if a player talks his religion (which Colin does). I wouldn't care if an Islamic dude talked his religion either. But if the Islamic dude was photographed munching pork chops, he would be a hypocrite, right? Unless you can show me a passage where the bible promotes having bikini clad skeezers slurp booze out of your lint catcher, I am going to think Kaepernick preaches one thing and does another. I am pretty sure Mr Probiscus wasn't trying to convince those ladies to save themselves for marriage.

    They call that a hypocrite where I come from.


    As a Christian, I am in full agreement with Scotte's interpretation here.[/quote]

    Me too and me too.
    User avatar
    Shadowhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 1280
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:05 am


Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:36 am
  • I just want to point out that Squidward is supposed to be taking body shots off the skeezers
    Not lay down like a bukakki party centerpiece...its common rich douchebag party etiquette
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3322
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 am
  • dunceface wrote:I just want to point out that Squidward is supposed to be taking body shots off the skeezers
    Not lay down like a bukakki party centerpiece...its common rich douchebag party etiquette


    -dead-
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:21 am
  • :dummy:
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3322
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:41 am
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    theENGLISHseahawk wrote:
    NinerLifer wrote:your team didn't appear to be coming out of Washington with a victory until RG3 went down.


    Did you watch the game?

    Aside from two drives, it was a completely one-sided affair. And when our offense pulled its finger out of its arse, we comfortably won. The whole RGIII thing was a red herring. He was the hurt the week before too and made light work of Dallas.


    No kidding, for all the hype about how RG3 could beat the Hawks as a pocket passer they did NOTHING after those first two drives. Once the Hawks made a first down and kept a drive alive, they took care of business. Not to mention the out-of-character fumble by Lynch on the 1 yard line. That game could have been a lot higher scoring.

    I get it though, Niner fans try to find any reason they can to discount the Hawks. It makes them feel safer
    .


    Hmm.... pot meet kettle... :white_flag:
    Goldrush
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 am


Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:08 pm
  • Goldrush wrote:Hmm.... pot meet kettle... :white_flag:


    42-13?
    User avatar
    AnchoviesofTerror
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 335
    Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:55 am
    Location: LA


Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:43 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:I still cant get over how he's a wealthy young man, and he's out there in the world partying with mutts.



    Have you seen his face?
    User avatar
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1054
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
    Location: Utah


Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:13 am
  • rjdriver wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:I still cant get over how he's a wealthy young man, and he's out there in the world partying with mutts.



    Have you seen his face?


    Image
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3322
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:28 am
  • dunceface wrote:
    rjdriver wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:I still cant get over how he's a wealthy young man, and he's out there in the world partying with mutts.



    Have you seen his face?


    Image


    lol. This one too.
    Image
    User avatar
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 2455
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm


Re: Colin Kaep partying (pics)
Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:27 pm
  • Or....
    Image
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3322
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Previous


It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:49 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online