Dwayne Bowe for Flynn?

hawker232

Reaction score
Do you think Kansas City would make that trade?
Would we want Bowe?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I bet KC would kick in Charles and their 1st overall too. Don't sell yourselves short.. Flynn is that good

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1ay2xjmt said:
I bet KC would kick in Charles and their 1st overall too. Don't sell yourselves short.. Flynn is that good

I bet if we threw in Jeremy Lane, they'd kick us Tamba Hali and Eric Berry to boot.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":37vmcgry said:
Hasselbeck":37vmcgry said:

I bet if we threw in Jeremy Lane, they'd kick us Tamba Hali and Eric Berry to boot.

We'd need at least another 1st rounder from KC for that.

mikeak

Reaction score
Bowe is UFA and they could Franchise him if they want to keep him. They are about $13 million under the cap but they have 21 free agents to sign......

They had Chris Canty visit the other day as they may not get Dorsey. To me this says they would franchise Bowe possible that they would go with Branden Albert but they may have an issue keeping enough players.......

If he gets franchised and agrees to a long term deal if traded they would probably want something like Flynn and Browner for Bowe.......

You willing to give that up?

Basis4day

Reaction score
mikeak":hjf3lde0 said:
Bowe is UFA and they could Franchise him if they want to keep him. They are about $13 million under the cap but they have 21 free agents to sign......

Franchise tag for WR would be about $10.4 million this year. Since Bowe was franchised last year it would cost approx $11 million to franchise him again.

mikeak

Reaction score
Basis4day":3hjsospb said:
mikeak":3hjsospb said:

Franchise tag for WR would be about $10.4 million this year. Since Bowe was franchised last year it would cost approx $11 million to franchise him again.

and if they spent $10.4 this year wouldn't they spend $11 next year? Surprised it isn't higher

Fact is that they need to resign him to a long term deal or probably be better off trading him. Teams that "have" to trade players often take worse of a deal. If they do feel that they are turning things around then franchise him and see if he signs next year

mikeak

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3lrhycv5 said:
Why is there even a semblance of a rational discussion going on here? This will not ever happen. Ever.

That Seahawks trades for Bowe or that KC trades him away?

He was not happy that he didn't get a deal done, they sucked with him last year. Many reasons why they would not tie up $11 million on one WR when they were the worst team in the league last year.

So they have two options - basically a sign and trade or franchise. No way they just let him go

They do not have leverage for a significant trade he is UFA. And I personally see a huge reason for not franchising him again

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
hawker232":544lefgd said:
I'M A BENCHWARMER, GIVE ME A BREAK
Stop selling yourself short... you're on the NET Practice Squad.

Many here would die for that.

Decimation

Reaction score
Well, it would be awesome if we could have Bowe.. but no way in hell for Matt fuggin Flynn.