Brandon Lloyd?

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Rumor mill reporting that the Pats might elect to not pick up his option for 3M next season. If he can still run the deep route, he might be a nice fit. Lots of WR rumors happening right now.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I would love Lloyd on a 1 year deal. He ties physical corners in knots.

hawker84

Reaction score
every time i see highlights of this guy, he's making some miraculous acrabatic catch... remember the catch he had against us that was out of bounds, thank god.. that was an amazing diving catch..

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Scottemojo":24433zbt said:
I would love Lloyd on a 1 year deal. He ties physical corners in knots.

I agree. He seems to fit in well with the spread it around philosophy, and he's still got plenty of talent that Wilson can use.

mikeak

Reaction score
The draft is deep for WRs - I rather take a few 3-5 round pick guys and hope one sticks for a lot less money than a free agent unless the team belives the FA is a home run hitter.........

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
mikeak":3dodndhv said:
The draft is deep for WRs - I rather take a few 3-5 round pick guys and hope one sticks for a lot less money than a free agent unless the team belives the FA is a home run hitter.........

If NE is considering cutting him to save 3M, he probably isn't going to demand a huge contract. He's 31 and played for 3 teams in the last 3 years. He's the kind of guy that we might be able to snag for a cap-friendly 2-3 year deal. Signing him to a deal doesn't preclude bringing in some mid-late round receivers.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Gifted catcher, but the guy gets no separation. Isn't that the issue most are hoping to address with added WR depth? Bill Simmons has a recurring joke about him not once being open this entire season.

legend38

Reaction score
B loyd is the Tits of the wide receiver FA list.Dude has soooo much game,would love to have him as a Hawk.