Giants released Bradshaw and Chris Canty

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
@ProFootballTalk: Giants release Ahmad Bradshaw, per source with knowledge of transaction.

@albertbreer: Giants also release Chris Canty. He was due $6.25M in salary and a $250K workout bonus in 2013.

Brian McIntyre ‏@brian_mcintyre
By releasing Michael Boley, Chris Canty & Ahmad Bradshaw, #Giants have cleared $13.75 million in cap space this week.

Cleaning the house?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Wow, lots of fan favorites gone.

PS: Bradshaw is only 26. He will make a good RB pickup for some team as long as he recovers well from foot surgery.

OP
OP
SeahawksFanForever

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2z7xejnz said:

PS: Bradshaw is only 26. He will make a good RB pickup for some team as long as he recovers well from foot surgery.

Agreed. Bradshaw suffered a lot of injuries though. I think Giants are going to draft another RB to back up Wilson.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":3j7ki6e6 said:
HawkFan72":3j7ki6e6 said:

Agreed. Bradshaw suffered a lot of injuries though. I think Giants are going to draft another RB to back up Wilson.

They also have Andre Brown who had a pretty good year as well. I would say a better year than Wilson, even.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HawkFan72":214w1r6v said:
SeahawksFanForever":214w1r6v said:
HawkFan72":214w1r6v said:

They also have Andre Brown who had a pretty good year as well. I would say a better year than Wilson, even.

I doubt they're going to rely too heavily on Brown. He did have some great games before he got hurt, but he was bouncing around the league for a bit until last year.

Jville

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1rf6oxwj said:
Not surprised that they dumped Bradshaw. The guy can't stay healthy.

Seahawks have a few players like that.

SDHawk

Reaction score
No comments on Canty?

Would you guys consider claiming him?