Paul Kruger is a FA next season, should Seattle go after him

Axx

Reaction score
Paul Kruger has been a beast all post season long when i've watched him play, I particularly like his ability to get after the quarterback. Since Baltimore will most likely give Flacco a huge 20 million contract and use their franchise tag on him which leaves Kruger up for the takings. There will be plenty of teams who will go after him for sure though. This team tends to spend big bucks in Veteran D-Line so this isn't out of their philosophy. (Mebane, Bryant, Clems)

Another thing I really enjoyed seeing from the Baltimore is on key downs they always send the house to pressure the QB. That 4 down stand in the endzone was pretty amazing. But they also sent the entire house going after Colin. I'm sure if Gus was in that situation he would have ran prevent secondary with 4 down rushers and everyone else in coverage giving Colin all day to throw.

Spleenhawk2.0

Reaction score
I really doubt the Seahawks would have a lot of interest in Kruger. He seems to be purely a 3-4 OLB. He does not have the skill-set to play WILL linebacker in a 4-3. His best fit would be as LEO, but I think there are plenty of other better candidates to potentially fill Clemons spot until healthy.

sainthawk29

Reaction score
No, he will cost to much. Seattle would be better off going after Joe Kuger. Who is more of a DE and IMO has great upside.

lukerguy

Reaction score
No way. He'll get 6-8 in the open market and he's really only been productive for one season. *cough Adrian Beltre

ivotuk

Reaction score
Spleenhawk2.0":q9ac69s6 said:
I really doubt the Seahawks would have a lot of interest in Kruger. He seems to be purely a 3-4 OLB. He does not have the skill-set to play WILL linebacker in a 4-3. His best fit would be as LEO, but I think there are plenty of other better candidates to potentially fill Clemons spot until healthy.

Such as? I'd be interested in reading up on some prospects.

drdiags

Reaction score
He wants to sign back with the Ravens but that is in the heat of the moment. Still, I am sure they can work out a deal if they want to.

AirForceSeahawk

Reaction score
drdiags":1drj92vg said:
He wants to sign back with the Ravens but that is in the heat of the moment. Still, I am sure they can work out a deal if they want to.

don't they usually say that? Or does he REALLY want to be there?

drdiags

Reaction score
Yeah, they usually will say they want to come back. In the end the agent will talk sense into them, since it is only business

Latest posts