Hope Kaepernick enjoyed this...

oasis

Reaction score
1 -- I wish I knew a 49er fan in person so I can ask him if he's mad, bro.
2 -- two words: Superbowl. Hangover. Also I want to drink Jim Harbaugh's tears.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Since we joined the NFC West in 2002 we've owned those dbags, and it's time to go back and take what's ours:

THEM!!!!!

:49ersmall: :death2:

MrCarey

Reaction score
Niners fans are HOSTILE tonight. Super dicks on facebook.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Kapernick's obnoxious smug look on his face as he's pouting during the game + Jim Harbaugh's over exaterated drama fest = Extreme disliking.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you GOD! I could not have stomached Krapernick being a Super Bowl winner before Wilson.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Aros":37375g1h said:
Thank you GOD! I could not have stomached Krapernick being a Super Bowl winner before Wilson.

I still needed to clean up the chunks I blew all over my TV from when he kissed his bicep tonight after the touchdown.

Axx

Reaction score
alot of people rooting for the niners are starting to come up with conspiracy theories LOL.
They think that game had bad reffing, and they called us sour grapes for XL which is easily the worst super bowl in history.

Congrats Baltimore!

The Outfield

Reaction score
Axx":1slkjmrn said:
alot of people rooting for the niners are starting to come up with conspiracy theories LOL.
They think that game had bad reffing, and they called us sour grapes for XL which is easily the worst super bowl in history.

Congrats Baltimore!

There were blown calls against both teams. Plus, Crabtree had a nice push-off on that play anyway. The Forty-Mourners will look for any path to make themselves feel better.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Axx":31lf4so2 said:

Congrats Baltimore!
Yeah, I'm already starting to see "XL 2.0" posts. Gimme a f*cking break.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll give them credit for coming back and making a game of it but that team looked like ASS the entire first half.

((hee hee))

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I didn't watch the game. I'm holding to my promise to discontinue football watching. I see it was a close game though, so I guess they had a chance. Nothing like losing in heartbreaking fashion. To be "so close" two years in a row has to beat the crap out of you emotionally. The only team I saw that handled it ok was the Bills in the Kelly era. The Vikings did it too, but that was before my time. I find both of those teams much tougher than this 49ers team. They had stronger personalities and vastly superior coaching. Levy and Bud Grant were both old hardbutts that were also good leaders and not whiny little punks, but stayed true to what it takes to be a good and consistent leader.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Niners window is slamming shut.

They get a first place schedule and their team will not be the same next year.

It doesn't matter what they do, they had their chance and BLEW it. They will not get another chance like this year for a long time.

Next year would not be any different for the Hawks, but the Niners losing the SB is a great way to start. CK couldn't get it done with 1st and goal from the 7 for the game. You out the Hawks in that situation with Wilson and he wins.

Throwdown

Reaction score
For a team that acts tough, they sure have a few soft players on that team, starting with Vernon Davis! God what a bitch!

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Heard Kaepernicks presser on the drive back from my Super Bowl party and man... He sounds like such a whiny immature punk. Kid has talent, but you really notice his maturity is lacking especially in comparison to Wilson.