Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]

Post subject: Re: WHOOO!
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:03 am 
NET Veteran

Ravens let the Niners back in the game. Over in the 49ers forums they're blaming bad officiating. But of course they don't mention the power outage that literally broke the Ravens momentum and gave the 49ers a second chance. The Ravens were reeling after that 109 yard return, they would've shut the Whiners down had the power stayed on.

Anyway, I think the Seahawks could have won the Superbowl this year. So next season, there should be no excuses for not going all the way.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 am 
NET Veteran

Barakas wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA, their forums are already filling up with "THE REFS SUCK!!" "The NFL WANTED RAY LEWIS TO WIN, THIS WAS FIXED!!!".

Now they know how we felt....couldn't have happened to a better fan base! :P

+1000. Welcome to the "I got jobbed at the superbowl" club, SF fans. Don't expect much sympathy from us. :P

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:52 am 
NET Veteran

And of course the 9erss and press completely fail to mention the non-call on the egregious late hit on Flacco out of bounds on the previous series that should have been a 15 yarder and a first down within field goal range... the extra time they could have run off the clock and possible touch down or at least another field goal probably would have put the game away right there...

The refs weren't calling anything on both teams...

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:01 am 
* NET Cynic *

Not to mention that ridiculous running into the kicker call after the Akers miss. Akers landed on the ground and then fell on top of the defender.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:26 am 
NET Pro Bowler

The 49ers had a 1st and goal from the 7 and couldn't punch it in. Don't get mad that the refs didn't give you a call on a desperation duck on 4th down. Get mad that your offense was so inept that you couldn't score with 4 chances to go 7 YARDS.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:46 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Harbaugh's angst and anguish are the syrup and whipped cream on my Super Bowl Sundae.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:02 pm 
NET Veteran

-The Glove- wrote:
a "@DangeRussWilson: Congratulations to the @49ers & @Kaepernick7 for making the Super Bowl! Go win it for the NFC"

NOT the same interview dude, I did see BOTH, and in one of them that I saw, he said he would kind of like to see Ray Lewis ride out on a white horse,,I'm not making this shit up.
I only wish I were more adept at posting a link, so you'd KNOW what I'm saying is a fact glove.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:32 pm 
NET Veteran

to all niner fans lurking, and running back to your site screaming bloody murder on the no call...

the ball landed 2 ft out of bounds.. even if the two never touched each other , the ball was overthrown.. he'd been lucky to get a hand on it, let alone come down in bounds... get over it.. horrible playcalling, horrible throw by Coppernuts, to his defense he was hurried...

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:41 pm 
NET Veteran

They should trademark "crybabying" for the whole team...

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:19 pm 
NET Rookie

hawker84 wrote:
to all niner fans lurking, and running back to your site screaming bloody murder on the no call...

the ball landed 2 ft out of bounds.. even if the two never touched each other , the ball was overthrown.. he'd been lucky to get a hand on it, let alone come down in bounds... get over it.. horrible playcalling, horrible throw by Coppernuts, to his defense he was hurried...

Thats what I told my friend as soon as it happened. It needed to be a better throw to have a chance at getting the call. I still don't think they make the call.

No, it will be the third down where they didn't get the play off in time that will haunt me. It was a Kap run to the left with blockers.

And yes, losing a SB totally sucks. Very depressing.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]