Would we have beat this ravens team???

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Honestly in dont think so. But it would have been fun anyway.

Thank god the 9ers aren't going to win.

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
Don't know. Ravens seem like a team of destiny. But I would have liked the chance. If we played our game to our abilities, I think we can beat any team in the league.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I think absolutely we could have, but there's no saying that we would have. I mean, we lost to the Falcons. We aren't perfect.

As Scottemojo said, without Clemons and also without Zach Miller (probably) I think there are much worse chances for us to win.

It might be a blessing that the Falcons beat us so that we wouldn't give the glory to the 49ers for beating us.

pehawk

Reaction score
Yes, the Hawks would have. They would've wiped the floor with either. Hawks fault though, cant pull a 1st half like they did in Atlanta, and expect to win in the playoffs. SF fans know that - I'm SURE they breathed a sigh of relief when Seattle lost to Atlanta.

It makes it all bittersweet, but this aint Holmgren's Seahawks. It's built to be inevitable not to peak at the right time.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Wilson and Lynch would have done a far better job of controlling the Ravens defense at the beginning of the game.

Ray Rice would have had a field day on us without Clemons. Would've been a tight one, but doable.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
We would have had a chance for sure. The Ravens D was very suspect, but Kaepernick played very hesitant and nervous until the blackout. Wilson would have stayed calm and collected from the beginning. Also, the Niners secondary was absolutely torched throughout the game. I believe our secondary would have played way better and contained the Ravens receivers better.

The loss of Clemons would have been the part that makes me think we might not have won. The 49ers were able to get pressure on Flacco, but I have no reason to believe we would have.

Either way, we would have had a legitimate shot at beating them, which makes it hurt all the more that we couldn't hold on in Atlanta.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I do believe with 4 downs on the 7 yard line to get the win, Wilson would have got it for us.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2wfk4g7z said:
We won't have Miller? What did I miss?

He tore his plantar fascia at the beginning of the Atlanta game but took some pain pills and miraculously played through it.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
The Outfield":1rrjwwvo said:
Seahwkgal":1rrjwwvo said:
We won't have Miller? What did I miss?

He tore his plantar fascia at the beginning of the Atlanta game but took some pain pills and miraculously played through it.
Has it been announced that he won't be with the team next season?

Latest posts