Super Bowl...Seriously?

Largent80

Reaction score
Power out at the friggin Super Bowl in New Orleans and Seattle can't get a bid on one.

Unreal.

Spokane

Reaction score
They just turned off the lights

It was a risk reward thing, they made 100 Million with 3 or 4 sets of commercials. The only risk was of losing viewers next year.

Will you tune in next year? Yes and so will I. It cost them nothing but they gained 100 Million.

We would be tools to buy the story that they were not prepared to handle a couple of fuses. This is not 1913

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Spokane":5c1utxm7 said:
They just turned off the lights

It was a risk reward thing, they made 100 Million with 3 or 4 sets of commercials. The only risk was of losing viewers next year.

Will you tune in next year? Yes and so will I. It cost them nothing but they gained 100 Million.

We would be tools to buy the story that they were not prepared to handle a couple of fuses. This is not 1913

Right... like how 9/11 was planned out so that Americians can die, and we can go war on Afghanistan and other countries.

Also Katrina was planned out because God hates ...... people

Maybe something did really go off like a saint fan or a 49er fan did it, but if u think NFL would do this because of comercials ...................... Something is wrong with you. a 49er fan could had stabbed a ravens fan in the bleachers, a 49er or a Baltimore player could had tackle each other and throw in a lot of punches. RG could had been kidnapped, but LOL if you think it was all staged.

Spokane

Reaction score
Would you turn off the lights for 100 million? So would anyone else.

How many people would be fired if it took a half hour to do one job (with these types of stakes on the line)

This is entertainment not a world issue, Yes a smart business man would pull this trick! (its called profit, and if he does not make it, they will find someoene who will) Again Risk reward and they were rewarded.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I think Sean Payton did it, probably had it planned for months.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
An NFL Official said the Beyonce concert had a direct effect on the power surge. One of the NFL guys tweeted it during the game.

dunceface

Reaction score
I just enjoyed watching John Harbaugh chew that one guy out

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm not sure how this was unexpected. It's not like the SuperDome is a pristine, state of the art stadium. Though you'd have thought they'd have made some repairs after Katrina, but I guess not.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
That power outage damned near cost the Ravens the game. I would have been absolutely livid if the 49ers had ended up winning.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":15nwx8sm said:
That power outage damned near cost the Ravens the game. I would have been absolutely livid if the 49ers had ended up winning.

Seriously. Just like how I am still ticked about the stupid Miami sprinkler crew.