Pretty cool video about Kaepernick

drdiags

Reaction score
From the little I know, the single mom decided to put him up for adoption. His adoptive mom kept his biological mom up to date on his activities with pics and letters but his natural mom asked her to stop because it hurt to be reminded she gave him up.

She recently has tried to connect with him but he has turned down her requests to meet. He is conflicted I imagine. This was from the Rick O'Reily article but other than that I don't know much more of the story.

I don't see fault on anyone's part but there is more to the story so I will reserve judgement.

OP
OP
therealjohncarlson

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
drdiags":2w4e5dtd said:
From the little I know, the single mom decided to put him up for adoption. His adoptive mom kept his biological mom up to date on his activities with pics and letters but his natural mom asked her to stop because it hurt to be reminded she gave him up.

She recently has tried to connect with him but he has turned down her requests to meet. He is conflicted I imagine. This was from the Rick O'Reily article but other than that I don't know much more of the story.

I don't see fault on anyone's part but there is more to the story so I will reserve judgement.

Hmm interesting story. Honestly I dont blame him. His real mom didn't want updates about him growing up, but now that suddenly he's a huge star she wants to meet with him. Hmmm I wonder why

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
Throwdown":ta4so9vy said:
they're horrible humans.

This....Seriously, it's hard not to root for the kid. As far as the biological mother, in my opinion, she did the right thing and didn't get an abortion, and realizing she wouldn't be able to raise him properly, gave him up for adoption.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2igwqo5x said:
Hmm interesting story. Honestly I dont blame him. His real mom didn't want updates about him growing up, but now that suddenly he's a huge star she wants to meet with him. Hmmm I wonder why

That's a very good point. Suspicious timing indeed.