RGIII is (Officially) Offensive Rookie of the Year

Throwdown

Reaction score
perfectly fine with it, Wilson and him both deserved it. I dunno what the other guy was doing!

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
He had a tremendous year. Can't really argue with him winning. You also couldn't argue with Wilson winning either.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Out of the three, who will get the first lambardi??? My money is on Wilson.

JonRud

Reaction score
What is the point of the 9pm ET awards show if the awards are announced before that??

OP
OP
Hawkstorian

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I think they were worried Wilson was going to trash the joint.

razgriz737

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1n1orks3 said:
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/griffin-beats-out-luck-wilson

RG3 got 29 votes

Luck was second with 11

Wilson got 10

Wilson got third. Thats boo sh*t
And this is why I wanted to see the votes before I passed judgement. F*ck this sh*t.

kearly

Reaction score
The week 16 deadline really played to RG3's favor. I am fairly sure that Wilson wins if there is a revote today. I am also relieved that there are fewer morons (aka Luck voters) in the AP than I had thought.

It's really too bad that Pete didn't open the offense up for Wilson sooner, and also a shame that RG3 got hurt. It was still a ROY race for the ages, but it could have been even better.

MrCarey

Reaction score
This was decided the day he was drafted. I don't know why anyone expected anything else.

kearly

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":3u8wm86r said:
Out of the three, who will get the first lambardi??? My money is on Wilson.

True. On the plus side, RGIII will be inducted into the hall of fame sooner thanks to how much shorter his career will be.

seahawks875

Reaction score
That's garbage, RG3 won 8 games, Andrew luck won 11 and Russell Wilson won 12, rg3 wasn't even the best rookie on his team, he's the most overrated player in the league

seahawks875

Reaction score
kearly":1kw9tua3 said:
The week 16 deadline really played to RG3's favor. I am also relieved that there are fewer morons (aka Luck voters) than I had thought.
I think you should change that to rg3 voters, luck is by far better than griffin and had a better season, Wilson should have won with luck a close second and rg3 not getting any votes, I would have voted for Alfred Morris over him

Rat

Reaction score
I'm OK with Griffin winning it, although that's obviously not where my vote would have gone.

After this season long debate, it Luck not winning it almost feels like a Russell victory.

Latest posts