Which player would you be most excited to sign or trade for?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13

Which player would you be most excited to sign or trade for?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:17 am

Darelle Revis
1%
Jared Allen
25%
Osi Umenyiora
3%
Larry Fitzgerald
59%
Ed Reed
No votes
Other
13%

Total votes : 80

• kearly wrote:Fourth, he'd play the games wearing Jorts if the NFL would let him. I don't normally like total rednecks or people that remind me of Will Ferrell, but Allen is one of my favorite non-Seahawks.

I'm dying right now! JORTS! HAHAHA! You win the internet kearly. Shows over folks, nothing to see here!

Oh my God thank you so much for the great laugh! As badly as I want Suh, Allen is right up there with him in my books now and is probably a more realistic possibility for the reasons you listed. He could probably come in and have a Patrick Kearly, I mean Kerney, season or two for the Hawks as well.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    Hamhawk wrote:either of those two would be great,...chances of that happening,...ummm, probably around .01%,...

Because all the others on that list are so likely to make the team? :roll: The OP even mentioned "dream".

LOL Thank you.
    RussWILSON3
    NET Practice Squad

• I voted other for Geno Atkins.

Fitz and Revis would be luxury additions but not as important as a pass rushing 3 Tech.

On a sidenote, Atkins was a 4th round pick (#120) in 2010. Walter Thurmond could still become a great CB but damn imagine if we had drafted Atkins at (#111). What a steal by the Bengals!

Out of realistic possiblities I'm hoping for Randy Starks.
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    Veilside
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:46 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information