Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]

Which player would you be most excited to sign or trade for?
Poll ended at Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:17 am
Darelle Revis 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Jared Allen 25%  25%  [ 20 ]
Osi Umenyiora 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Larry Fitzgerald 59%  59%  [ 47 ]
Ed Reed 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other 13%  13%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 80
 Post subject: Re: Which player would you be most excited to sign or trade for?
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:47 am 
NET Veteran

kearly wrote:
Fourth, he'd play the games wearing Jorts if the NFL would let him. I don't normally like total rednecks or people that remind me of Will Ferrell, but Allen is one of my favorite non-Seahawks.

I'm dying right now! JORTS! HAHAHA! You win the internet kearly. Shows over folks, nothing to see here!

Oh my God thank you so much for the great laugh! As badly as I want Suh, Allen is right up there with him in my books now and is probably a more realistic possibility for the reasons you listed. He could probably come in and have a Patrick Kearly, I mean Kerney, season or two for the Hawks as well.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:33 am 
NET Practice Squad

RolandDeschain wrote:
Hamhawk wrote:
either of those two would be great,...chances of that happening,...ummm, probably around .01%,...

Because all the others on that list are so likely to make the team? :roll: The OP even mentioned "dream".

LOL Thank you.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:10 am 
NET Veteran

I voted other for Geno Atkins.

Fitz and Revis would be luxury additions but not as important as a pass rushing 3 Tech.

On a sidenote, Atkins was a 4th round pick (#120) in 2010. Walter Thurmond could still become a great CB but damn imagine if we had drafted Atkins at (#111). What a steal by the Bengals!

Out of realistic possiblities I'm hoping for Randy Starks.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]