Revis Available? Flynn bait?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Revis Available? Flynn bait?
Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:39 pm
  • Dt ....
    Spell check is killing me!
    joeshaney
    NET Starter

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:47 pm
  • 6 mill a year? Hell yeah.

Cut Red Bryant, put anyone else there, and give me Revis!
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:53 pm
  • joeshaney wrote:Because revis would be more impactful than the 31 year old Ratliff whose production is on the decline. The dwi isn't the breaker, but it doesn't help.

Not that I wouldn't trade Flynn for Ratliff, but revis is a better deal and we would still have enough to land the top St in free agency. I'd much prefer Melton over Ratliff. Add revis and a solid draft and wow.

Were looking at trades we have DB's if we can get Ratliff at Salary: 4.875 million USD (2012)

or so we already have the best secondary, we draft kids and have a good DT that can pressure inside while they get NFL ready. Revis is a one year deal.

Ratliff’s sack totals the last five seasons: 7.5, 6.0, 3.5, 2.0, 0.

Ratliff’s salaries due the next five seasons: $5 million, $5.5 million, $7 million, $7.5 million and $10 million.

He's improved every year and while a long term deal is in place we may be able to re negotiate that and get shorter contract or something also.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:17 pm
  • 5 and a half sacks in 3 years vs revis is no contest.
    Revis by a landslide. His contract is more cap friendly too.
    joeshaney
    NET Starter

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:50 pm
  • Why not get DRC who is a FA and will be had for a LOT less after being misused in philly for 2 years. He's 6'2", had decent ball skills and is a MUCH better fit for a press man system that we run compared to the zone heavy scheme philly had been running. He is also what, 26 years old.

Fits Scheme
    Has Height
    Cheap
    Young

CFraychineaud
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:06 am

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:01 am
  • wrong thread
    sig by Ramster
    The Battle #83
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:34 am
  • Revis at 6 million? Guaranteed holdout. How many times has Revis threatened/actually held out of camp? Whoever gets him is going to break the bank on a contract extension, and if you think that is us with all the deals looming for 2014 you are nuts.

Otherwise, great idea.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:54 am
  • Sherman and Revis? You'll never throw on us!

All my fears of Browner getting torched would go out the window too, its a win/win!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:29 am
  • Wow. I saw a blip that they were considering trading Revis. My immediate instinct was to trade for Flynn, and I scoot over here to post only to find three pages of discussion of the exact same idea.

You guys are just on top of shit aren't you.
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 am
  • One reason I haven't seen in all this discussion IN FAVOR of making a trade would be to keep teams like the 49ers from getting Revis. That wouldn't be a primary reason, but still the ghastly thought of it.

John Schneider would not hang the team out to dry to get a Flynn for Revis trade done. No matter how any trade for Revis goes down... the Jets are not in the best position with him, either to risk losing him for nothing the following year. He cannot be franchised. It's going to be tough for the Jets to trade him coming off an injury no matter who the suitor might be. Per Schefter... the Jets would get a 3rd round comp pick if Revis walks after next season. Probably smart of them (Idzik) to see what they might fetch. But, I don't think their going to be able to demand as much as being reported. It's like none of the factors ($, injuries) are being considered realistically and they start talking about a young, never injured Darrelle Revis. There will be teams that would pull the trigger, even for a year. In talking about Flynn... it's a glass if half empty to minimize the potential for that trade. For the Jets to get their potential starting QB for years to come. Calling him a "journeyman" is a bit of a stretch. Just two teams - and there's a very specific story there. Flynn isn't just a "journeyman". He's a good QB that was traded to a team to be the guy... until. Forget all that Kolb comparison garbage, too. Flynn is a gamer. He just never had the chance to show that on the Field in Seattle (thank God). Seattle would not give up "multiple picks". They would be taking just as much a chance as the Jets. I'm not trying to "overvalue" Flynn here... but, as good as Mr. Island is when healthy (and young with years ahead. He's not exactly "old" - 6th/7th year, but when injuries factor in- well, there you go)... what about over-valuing a guy who has mileage no matter how great he has been?
    World Champion
    Seattle Seahawks
    TeamoftheCentury
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:05 am
  • Scottemojo wrote:Revis at 6 million? Guaranteed holdout. How many times has Revis threatened/actually held out of camp? Whoever gets him is going to break the bank on a contract extension, and if you think that is us with all the deals looming for 2014 you are nuts.

Otherwise, great idea.

Disagree. Due to having sat out last year he's not in the best position to hold out. I mean, theoretically I could understand why he might want to, but would anyone be threatened he would miss any games? For him to ride the pine for two straight years as he ages through the short life of an NFL career with questions remaining about his ability to return from injury the same player he was before. It might be career suicide or at least ruin his chances at his big pay day next year.
    joeshaney
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:11 am
  • One of the best (arguably the best when healthy) cornerbacks in the NFL for a 28-year old QB with two career starts. LOL! We are going to have to chip in a draft pick. A second round pick at least.

If this move did happen though, it would be damn near impossible to pass on the Seahawks with Sherman/Revis (the two best CB's in the league) and one of the best Free Safeties (Earl Thomas). Oh and we'd also have one of the hardest hitting strong safeties (Kam) who could potentially play LB in some packages too. Then there is Brandon Browner, who is talented in his own right.

The Seahawks would have the best secondary in the NFL. Hands down. Potentially the best secondary the NFL has seen in decades.. Then we're looking at Bobby Wagner improving from an already spectacular rookie season. KJ Wright, who is a stud and then Leroy Hill/Malcolm Smith. One who's aging but can hold his own and the other who seems to be an underrated or up-and-coming linebacker. However you'd like to look at it.

The only thing we'd have to concentrate on is the defensive line. Move Red Bryant to the middle, and rotate him in with the DT's (he's just too slow for a DE). Bryant could take some of the workload off Mebane and Branch, if we can't find a high talent balanced DT who can pass rush and stop the run. Then the only position in question is DE. Hoping that Clemons comes back healthy next season, if not, we would be in need of two Defensive Ends. Unless a miracle happens over the off-season and Irvin puts on 20 pounds of pure muscle.

Damn. I'm thinking we need more than I originally thought because there is still the offensive line that needs a little work. Well, the only set linemen are Unger and Okung, well Breno is pretty solid. So teem needs look like this:

Defensive End (x2)
    Offensive Guard (x2)
    Wide Receiver

Others we could improve on: Tight-End, Defensive Tackle and depth in the trenches (both sides of the ball).
    ~ The Stache'
    Zowert
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:29 am
  • How about Flynn + Browner for Revis if Flynn is not enough? I would argue that we have actually have a glut right now at the CB position if Thurmond gets healthy and we could spare a CB like Thurmond, Browner, or Lane.

Browner's weakness in deep coverage is tying Earl Thomas down right now. Revis would be a valuable upgrade to Browner imo b/c it would free up ET to roam the field and blitz more.

If this seems like too much for the Seahawks to give for just a one-year rental of Revis, maybe ask the Jets to throw in a promising DT/DE, which the Jets seem to be good at drafting and developing, e.g. Mo Wilkerson, Quin Coples.
    scipiobronze
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:37 am
  • Bobblehead wrote:for that reason.. I would put Revis on the outside with Sherman..
    Switch Browner to SS Bench Kam(who I love dearly, but his coverage is suspect I think)

for nickle.. Revis to slot, Browner to outside, Kam to Weakside LB, Guy to SS

how about, revis and sherman outside coverage, move kam to hill's spot, browner to SS, bring in thurmond maxwell for nickle .... now you're cooking with gasoline.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:39 am
  • joeshaney wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:Revis at 6 million? Guaranteed holdout. How many times has Revis threatened/actually held out of camp? Whoever gets him is going to break the bank on a contract extension, and if you think that is us with all the deals looming for 2014 you are nuts.

Otherwise, great idea.

Disagree. Due to having sat out last year he's not in the best position to hold out. I mean, theoretically I could understand why he might want to, but would anyone be threatened he would miss any games? For him to ride the pine for two straight years as he ages through the short life of an NFL career with questions remaining about his ability to return from injury the same player he was before. It might be career suicide or at least ruin his chances at his big pay day next year.

I gotta agree with joeshaney on this (and pretty much, if not all said in this thread). Not saying I think this trade will absolutely happen, but I could see JS being able to work with Idzik on this. I think Revis might be getting more interested in getting a championship at this point, too - especially with recovering from injury and the thought of something like that ending his career earlier than hoped. How would he not want to join an already great Defense and elite group of DB's on a team that will be in serious contention for a Super Bowl Championship? We're in a great position. We don't have to make this trade. The Jets fans or media might want to talk about what they would be losing... forgetting what they would be gaining.
    World Champion
    Seattle Seahawks
    TeamoftheCentury
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:45 am
  • chris98251 wrote:For arguements sake, if the choice was Revis or a top 3 tech DT which way do you go?

Jay Ratliff, Dallas Cowboys

They also need a back up for Romo.

Didn't he just get charged with a DUI? Also, I doubt JS would trade Flynn to be a backup on another team.
    ceej22
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:45 am
  • joeshaney wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:Revis at 6 million? Guaranteed holdout. How many times has Revis threatened/actually held out of camp? Whoever gets him is going to break the bank on a contract extension, and if you think that is us with all the deals looming for 2014 you are nuts.

Otherwise, great idea.

I am talking about next year. Revis wants top 5 money. Not top 5 cornerback, top 5 in the league. Like Drew Brees money. He has a no holdout clause in his last deal, but there is also a no franchise player clause in that deal. Trade for him, you better have a long term deal worked out already, because if you don't, you just signed him for one year only.

I think there is zero chance these guys want to give Revis 15 mil or more per year to play cornerback. That is about what he is going to demand.
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:48 am
  • I've got wood!
    djb28
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:40 am
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    joeshaney wrote:

Otherwise, great idea.

I am talking about next year. Revis wants top 5 money. Not top 5 cornerback, top 5 in the league. Like Drew Brees money. He has a no holdout clause in his last deal, but there is also a no franchise player clause in that deal. Trade for him, you better have a long term deal worked out already, because if you don't, you just signed him for one year only.

I think there is zero chance these guys want to give Revis 15 mil or more per year to play cornerback. That is about what he is going to demand.

If his play warrants 15 million a year in free agency next year, what does that say about our Superbowl odds?
    If he bolts on a 15 million dollar contract after next year, the compensatory pick we would get would likely justify the Flynn trade anyway.
    joeshaney
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:12 am
  • Latest tweets from Revis:

Darrelle Revis ‏@Revis24
    I'm speechless by far but more importantly I feel more upset for the jet nation for having to go through this!!!

Darrelle Revis ‏@Revis24
    I guess we'll see how this plays out.
    Richard Sherman to Skip Bayless: "I'm tired of your ignorant pollution!"

Follow me on twitter: @seahawks_fan12
    SeahawksFanForever
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:22 am
  • I don't really see the sense in giving up significant draft picks for Revis on a one-year rental coming off ACL surgery. In the event that he does play up to his reputation next season, he's going to demand a ridiculous contract that would compromise Seattle's young depth going forward. The edges are not where the Seahawks are weak. I don't see why you roll the dice on a potential upgrade. What happened to all those people who wanted to build for the future and not move all-in on one season?

Plus, this defense has built its identity around a big secondary. Yeah, Revis is an incredible individual talent, but there are psychological and on-field benefits of having size at DB that the Seahawks definitely capitalize on.

Edit: And you're nuts if you think the Jets would let go of Revis for Flynn straight up. Absolutely nuts. I don't care if you think they can rationalize it. They would be absolutely torched by their fanbase and the national media for making that deal.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:41 am
  • joeshaney wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:

If his play warrants 15 million a year in free agency next year, what does that say about our Superbowl odds?
    If he bolts on a 15 million dollar contract after next year, the compensatory pick we would get would likely justify the Flynn trade anyway.

I don't think you are getting it. No team is trading for Revis unless they work out a long term deal as part of the trade. Sure, you could trade for him just to have him for 2013 for 6 mil, and then just let him hit free agency, but that would be nuts. He will want 15 million plus for 2013, not 6 million. At least that much.
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:58 am
  • WmHBonney wrote:Revis is the T.O./Chad Ochocinco of Dbacks. We don't need that kind of primadona on this team. Not worth the headaches.

Since when is Revis a primadonna? What are you basing this off of?

We may already have the biggest in the league in Sherman.
    TJH
    *NET #1 Sherman Fan*

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 pm
  • Shermans a primadonna? he can act like a jackass at times.. but not a primadonna.. no way you can put sherman in the same catagory as TO or Ocho
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:31 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:Shermans a primadonna? he can act like a jackass at times.. but not a primadonna.. no way you can put sherman in the same catagory as TO or Ocho

You can if you're putting Revis there.
    TJH
    *NET #1 Sherman Fan*

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:43 pm
  • If you have Revis and SHerman back there..

Perhaps that alleviates some need for pass rush and we can instead find DL's that can really stop the run forcing them to pass.
    Might be cheaper to find run stoppers at the DL level.

This will also help contain any mobile qb's, from scrambling.
    just a thought.
    Bobblehead
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:57 pm
  • Browner and Flynn for Revis and Tebow

MAKE IT SO
    4/27/13 - I was there #humblethug
    "He looked like a bad man," Sherman said, "and I knew we were alright."
    TheRealDTM
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:17 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    joeshaney wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:

I don't think you are getting it. No team is trading for Revis unless they work out a long term deal as part of the trade. Sure, you could trade for him just to have him for 2013 for 6 mil, and then just let him hit free agency, but that would be nuts. He will want 15 million plus for 2013, not 6 million. At least that much.

I DO get it....just disagree.
    I would have no problem with bringing him in and potentially losing him the following year. Not that I would want to lose him, but bringing him in for a superbowl run and risking losing him the following year doesn't bother me one bit.
    A superbowl is the only thing that matters to me.
    If that means that Revis only plays in Seattle one year and then we get a 3rd round compensatory pick I would be happy as a clown.
    What MORE than that do you expect for Flynn???

That being said, I don't see the Jets doing this, but if they would it's without question that you pull the trigger.
    joeshaney
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:19 pm
  • Bobblehead wrote:If you have Revis and SHerman back there..

Perhaps that alleviates some need for pass rush and we can instead find DL's that can really stop the run forcing them to pass.
    Might be cheaper to find run stoppers at the DL level.

This will also help contain any mobile qb's, from scrambling.
    just a thought.

Or you could bring in revis and a bunch of pass rushers and laugh at opposing teams as our defense scores more points than their offense :lol:
    joeshaney
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:25 pm
  • I think Flynn, Browner, and a 2nd could land us Revis.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:58 pm
  • Steve2222 wrote:I think Flynn, Browner, and a 2nd could land us Revis.

I wouldn't send them a stariting qb, probowl cornerback, and a second round pick for Revis.
    Most I'd send them is Flynn and a 3rd.
    joeshaney
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:07 pm
  • I was rethinking the whole trade possibility and even though I am not really sold on the idea. However I do think it would be interesting to see Sherm, Revis and Browner on the same field.
    MANUNITED23
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:31 pm
  • Jets won't get a lot for a lame(Final season) CB even if he is the best, He has some red flags associated with him and I doubt many teams are gong to want to resign him.
    THey well get what they can simular to what the Hawks are in the Flynn Situation.

Jets have to much need and they need players..
    Perhaps we can offer John Snieders talent observation in return for Revis, hell we will throw in Flynn.

I don't want to lose Browner, because I think Revis is just a 1 year man here at most.
    Bobblehead
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:34 pm
  • What I don't think many understand is a Super Bowl run is not one year, it's a window of years.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:45 pm
  • A journey of a thousand miles always starts with the first step.
    Bobblehead
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:09 pm
  • I want to win 20 straight superbowls.
    joeshaney
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:12 pm
  • joeshaney wrote:I want to win 20 straight superbowls.

Well....Adding Revis certainly wouldn't decrease our chances. Next year or the following years.
    joeshaney
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:49 pm
  • Lol Sherm just tweeted a picture showing his stats against Revis's and wrote "Woman lie, men lie, numbers don't lie".

You can't put these guys in the same locker room and you can't sink a huge chunk of your cap on two outside corners. We got something better and younger than Revis already, and hopefully Sherm will be in Seattle for many years to come.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:12 pm
  • DavidSeven wrote:Lol Sherm just tweeted a picture showing his stats against Revis's and wrote "Woman lie, men lie, numbers don't lie".

You can't put these guys in the same locker room and you can't sink a huge chunk of your cap on two outside corners. We got something better and younger than Revis already, and hopefully Sherm will be in Seattle for many years to come.

Less than $7 million for Sherman and Revis combined is not sinking a huge chunk of our cap......
    after subtracting 5 million from trading away Matt Flynn we'd be adding less than $1 million to our cap number....
    It's nothing like you describe. Not that this trade is even likely, just saying.
    joeshaney
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:17 pm
  • joeshaney wrote:
    DavidSeven wrote:Lol Sherm just tweeted a picture showing his stats against Revis's and wrote "Woman lie, men lie, numbers don't lie".

Less than $7 million for Sherman and Revis combined is not sinking a huge chunk of our cap......
    after subtracting 5 million from trading away Matt Flynn we'd be adding less than $1 million to our cap number....
    It's nothing like you describe. Not that this trade is even likely, just saying.

Your forgetting one small thing, who backs up Wilson? they don't play for free, who says Revis can even go at the start of the season, not unheard of for speed guys to need additional clean up, also with most ACL tears they are not back to form until the second year back from injury.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:20 pm
  • razgriz737 wrote:My mouth is watering.

I was going 2 write that haha
    Week 1 of the preseason vs. The Tennessee Titans, I said the Seahawks were winning the superbowl...

"Oh and by the way, Go Hawks!!!" Russel Wilson
    skater18000
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:26 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Why? you don't pay a CB 6 million to play nickel, and all you were complaining about wasting money on a Back up QB. That would actually save your season possibly.

Do you know how much pass rush we can address this offseason if we don't need to draft a CB at all and maybe not a WLB!!!

if we get Revis...

1. DE

2. TE

3. DT

4. WR

5. WLB
    Week 1 of the preseason vs. The Tennessee Titans, I said the Seahawks were winning the superbowl...

skater18000
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:29 pm
  • A rookie CB even in the first round would not cost us even 10 percent of his salary, and who's saying we need to draft one at all with Thurmond, Lane and Maxwell already on the roster? I'll say it now we have what 10 picks I thought I read, 5 don't make this roster.

Also nobody is taking into consideration that a Vet back up for Wilson is going to be in the 1.2 to 2 million dollar range if he's worth a damn.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:48 pm
  • Bobblehead wrote:for that reason.. I would put Revis on the outside with Sherman..
    Switch Browner to SS Bench Kam(who I love dearly, but his coverage is suspect I think)

for nickle.. Revis to slot, Browner to outside, Kam to Weakside LB, Guy to SS

Thank you!!!

How bout Te'o as the WLB on regular downs for a value pick

skater18000
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:52 pm
  • joeshaney wrote:
    DavidSeven wrote:Lol Sherm just tweeted a picture showing his stats against Revis's and wrote "Woman lie, men lie, numbers don't lie".

That's all well and good if you look at Revis as a one-year rental. Word is that Revis is seeking a top five salary after his deal is up. Sherman will get his payday a year after that. And you can bet he's not taking a discount if Revis scores a huge contract on the same team. Gotta look at this with an eye toward the future.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:50 am
  • If we got him for flynn Id trade him to the broncos for a first round pick.
    4/27/13 - I was there #humblethug
    "He looked like a bad man," Sherman said, "and I knew we were alright."
    TheRealDTM
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:57 am
  • chris98251 wrote:
    joeshaney wrote:

Your forgetting one small thing, who backs up Wilson? they don't play for free, who says Revis can even go at the start of the season, not unheard of for speed guys to need additional clean up, also with most ACL tears they are not back to form until the second year back from injury.

No...I'm not forgetting that. I just didn't mention it. Only intended to rebuttal the salary cap implications.
    Certainly Seattle would need to use there abundance of salary cap space and/or 10 draft picks to aquire an adequate backup qb.

And I don't know if he is medically legit Ala APeterson. He'll have much more time to heal than AP did but AP is also a physical phenomenon.
    Once again, I was simply addressing the salary cap.
    joeshaney
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:08 am
  • DavidSeven wrote:
    joeshaney wrote:

That's all well and good if you look at Revis as a one-year rental. Word is that Revis is seeking a top five salary after his deal is up. Sherman will get his payday a year after that. And you can bet he's not taking a discount if Revis scores a huge contract on the same team. Gotta look at this with an eye toward the future.

I absolutely would look at him as a 1 year rental as I've stated multiple times on this thread. If Revis wants to get a massive payday than I'd figure his performance will back that up in which case Seattle is adding an allpro quality player in exchange for a guy who did zero for us last year. Or If he doesn't perform that well than we aren't in such a dilemma next year anyways. Regardless I do prefer Sherman over revis and that is a decision that doesn't need to be made until that time. So whatevs.
    joeshaney
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:44 am
  • Apparently Seattle is "highly interested"

"Sources say one of the teams highly interested is the New England Patriots, but not even the Jets, who have made some screwy decisions over the years, would trade Revis to the division-rival Patriots and, in the process, hand them a Super Bowl.

Other teams highly interested, I'm told, are Denver, San Francisco, Buffalo (not happening -- division rival), and even Seattle, which already has some of the best defensive backs in the game. One team also constantly mentioned by league sources is Green Bay, though the Packers, possessors of one of the best front offices in all of sports, usually don't give up high-round picks."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/mike- ... evis-trade
    PhillySeahawk
    NET Rookie

Next

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:05 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information