Harbaugh bowl

Aristotle22

Reaction score
As much as I dislike Jim harbaugh and want the Ravens to win the Superbowl, it is pretty neat that two brothers are the head coaches. For these two teams. When we were young playing one on one hoops or football in the empty lot, it was fun playing your brother for chores or a soda or something. Now these two brothers share the biggest stage. Good luck Ravens

CANHawk

Reaction score
Aristotle22":2hdkouhy said:
As much as I dislike Jim harbaugh and want the Ravens to win the Superbowl, it is pretty neat that two brothers are the head coaches. For these two teams. When we were young playing one on one hoops or football in the empty lot, it was fun playing your brother for chores or a soda or something. Now these two brothers share the biggest stage. Good luck Ravens

True... to bad one of them is a total dickhead and the other one is John Harbaugh. :pukeface:

hawker84

Reaction score
i'd rather watch a jacksonville vs. cleveland browns pre season game myself.. because one team i dispise and the other i could care less about... but ya , it's a good story for the NFL and Harbaugh family...

AF_BASS_MAN

Reaction score
If only Ray Lewis would allow some attention to go to something other than him. Being quite selfish claiming that God wants him to win the SB.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Ravens deserve this wayyyy more. How many playoff games ravens won over the last 10 years compared to 9ers? It's not even close. Flacco is super under rated, their defense is nasty, and their coach isn't named Jim Harbaugh.

mretrade

Reaction score
I think it is awful that its the Harbowl. Its awesome and show you a lot about how great both Jim and John are as coaches and its cool but at the end of the day there is going to be a looser and this is only going to magnify the looser. How would you like it if you lost to your brother on the biggest stage?

I am pretty sure both Jim & John are happy for each other, but definitely wish it didn't turn out this way. Part of the reason Harbaugh went to the NFC over the AFC was to not have to block his brother from a chance at the superbowl, same with Peyton/Eli.

djb28

Reaction score
AF_BASS_MAN":1hatvnuq said:
If only Ray Lewis would allow some attention to go to something other than him. Being quite selfish claiming that God wants him to win the SB.
God also wants him to tell the truth about what happened 17 yrs ago but that aint happening.

hawker84

Reaction score
mretrade":2aq2l55g said:
I think it is awful that its the Harbowl. Its awesome and show you a lot about how great both Jim and John are as coaches and its cool but at the end of the day there is going to be a looser and this is only going to magnify the looser. How would you like it if you lost to your brother on the biggest stage?

I am pretty sure both Jim & John are happy for each other, but definitely wish it didn't turn out this way. Part of the reason Harbaugh went to the NFC over the AFC was to not have to block his brother from a chance at the superbowl, same with Peyton/Eli.

i don't have a problem with Jim losing to john and being made to look like an even bigger loser douche than he already does.. and hopefully god willing, he will throw in a few more temper tantrums for the archives along the way... not too many in here care for your doooooshy HC...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I hope the 49ers lose, and Jim pulls a "Harbaugh" and refuses to shake hands with his brother, and his brother gets a pissed look on his face. That'd be priceless.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
I am a little worried that the "Harbowl" might become too much of a distraction for Jim. Hopefully he proves me wrong!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aristotle22":3dnc886x said:
Should call it the D-bag bowl!

DTexHawk

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":2506vo48 said:
Ravens deserve this wayyyy more. How many playoff games ravens won over the last 10 years compared to 9ers? It's not even close. Flacco is super under rated, their defense is nasty, and their coach isn't named Jim Harbaugh.

Unfortunately, deserve has nothing to do with a 1 game winner takes all.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Between the Super Baugh and Ray Lewis, pretty entertaining storylines going into this SB.

I am rooting for the Ravens for three reasons...

1. Jim Harbaugh is a whiny douchebag. See temper tantrum vs. the Falcons.

2. Ray Lewis needs to win it all on his way out. I have always enjoyed watching the Ravens defense play over the years.

3. A friend of mine from high school is currently dating John Harbaugh's son, Jay Harbaugh.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
How is it that these two guys seem so incredibly different? John actually kind of seems like nice, stable dude. Jim.... well, you know.

Latest posts