My favorite moment in the SF-ATL game

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • SeaHawk80 wrote:So your saying he didn't draft well cause he did not have to? I really hope he continues to do that then

Depends on what YOUR idea of well is. Unfortunately I'd have to agree about it being a pretty weak draft, overall.
    TheWest
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: My favorite moment in the SF-ATL game
Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:40 pm
  • The Battle #83 wrote:
    VivaEfrenHerrera wrote:Weird thing for me is how that gif actually melts a little of my hatred and turns it into pity. Seriously. Look at the guy. That is not an adult reaction. If that's what you're rooting for, if that's what you're defending with "I don't care, as long as he wins" (which, empty as it is, is the only half-reasonable justification) then I start to just feel sorry for you. It's just sad, and kind of pathetic, really.

If having that as your most visible representative is the price of a Lombardi, count me out.

I don't follow college football, but wasn't Carroll called a cheater? I might be thinking of somebody else.

anybody?
    sig by Ramster
    The Battle #83
    NET Starter

Re: My favorite moment in the SF-ATL game
Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:48 pm
  • kearly wrote:Image

I want cake now!

looking at the clip then the caption at the bottom, then looking at your Avatar.. Kearly i do believe you've created the perfect storm... beautiful..
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• The Battle #83 wrote:
    The Battle #83 wrote:
    VivaEfrenHerrera wrote:Weird thing for me is how that gif actually melts a little of my hatred and turns it into pity. Seriously. Look at the guy. That is not an adult reaction. If that's what you're rooting for, if that's what you're defending with "I don't care, as long as he wins" (which, empty as it is, is the only half-reasonable justification) then I start to just feel sorry for you. It's just sad, and kind of pathetic, really.

If having that as your most visible representative is the price of a Lombardi, count me out.

I don't follow college football, but wasn't Carroll called a cheater? I might be thinking of somebody else.

anybody?

looked it up wow, lost alot of respect for Carroll :(
    sig by Ramster
    The Battle #83
    NET Starter

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:33 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information