Peyton Manning may be tanking

Throwdown

Reaction score
hawksfan515":3rq369yn said:
Why do teams like him?

Must still be living off what happened in ATL when really it was just because of Vick, Duckett, and Dunn.

pehawk

Reaction score
According to Montanahawk, all Knapp really needs is a good oppurtunity. Cant get much better than this one.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Since I tend to think that Manning is the defacto OC himself, being the OC for him is akin to getting a job as a suggestion box. Good career spring board, unless your name is Caldwell.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Manning tanking? Naw. You really think he's going to take any of Knapp's coaching to heart?

"Man, I've been doing this for 15 years now, Greg. Why don't you take a seat over there next to the OC and enjoy your vacation and let me run this, hm?"

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Well lets just say that Knapp has the Brown touch, everything he comes into contact with begins to stink.

BASF

Reaction score
As much as all of know that he is a bad offensive coordinator, he is credited with cleaning up some of Matt Schaub's bad habits as well as helping TJ Yates along when he was thrust into the starting role when Schaub went down. He is also credited for the development of Jeff Garcia when he was the QB coach for the Niners all those years ago.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Knapp is a good QB coach. He is just a terrible Coordinator.

With that said, I doubt he'll be doing too much with Manning. But he will be able to coach up Osweiler.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
Yeah don't you remember when ESPN declare the DVDA offense in atlanta. I about pissed myself I was in college we were drunk... there were hooker and blow.. anyway..... just saying nice name for the O in atlanta..lol.