Cardinals just fired one of the better D coordinators

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • volsunghawk wrote:From reading further about the fallout, it seems that Horton promised Norv Turner as the OC when he interviewed. Seeing as Chudzinski, the new Browns HC, just made Turner his OC yesterday, I imagine that hurt Horton's chances.

Horton as head coach with Norv Turner running the offense would have been a scary combination. So glad to hear that the Cardinals screwed everything up instead. :D
    Shadowhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Sounds like Horton is going to Cleveland. Good pick-up for them, and good for us that he's out of the conference completely.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

• The Battle #83 wrote:cardinals are the second worst fan base. I'm glad this happen to them. I love how they always suck, but not enough for a good pick hahahaha

by far, the worst fans in the nfl are saints fans. niners second obviously.
    GeorgeKush
    NET Rookie

• Horton with that Brown's defense is going to be good.
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.

Yes. I am not happy so much. I am too seriously! .. Kap is not a great leader period!! Hurt my heart and s**t my painfully. ..
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:15 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information