Petition against signing Tebow

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Petition against signing Tebow
Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:37 pm
  • One of the lesbo's was on the news, and jailed for sleeping with one of her female students (16yo). Down south, Kent, or somewhere. It both scared AND turned me on.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:57 pm
  • No offense, but lets save the petitions for things that really matter....things other than football.
    salamander
    NET Rookie

Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:03 pm
  • I would LOVE to sign Tebow... if his name wasn't Tim Tebow and he didn't bring the media circus with him... and if he played H-back. If he can catch he'd be a KILLER H-back. I'd never let him play QB on my team. Seriously, I would have Mike Rob and Sidney Rice ahead of him on the emergency QB depth chart. I might let him throw one of his wobbly awkward passes in a planned end around h-back pass or something, but not under centre. never under centre...
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:03 pm
  • If he can catch, I dont think he would be a bad back up for zach miller.
    seahawks875
    NET Rookie

Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:16 pm
  • Heisman trophy winner,National champion,twice I think.winning record in the nfl.Ya he sure does suck? And if this isnt personal against Tim I guess we have allot of petitions to start signing.
    piston bully
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:22 pm
  • piston bully wrote:Heisman trophy winner,National champion,twice I think.winning record in the nfl.Ya he sure does suck? And if this isnt personal against Tim I guess we have allot of petitions to start signing.

It's almost always personal. People love to hate sickly sweet, pious, unorthodox Tim Tebow. I wish the media would get off his nutz though. Making life bad for everyone. Kid deserves a real shot though.
    docj78
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:23 pm
  • It's not Tebow's fault the media follows his every move, but since that's the case, I agree that the distraction is undesirable.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:18 pm
  • salamander wrote:No offense, but lets save the petitions for things that really matter....things other than football.

this.
    sig by Ramster
    The Battle #83
    NET Rookie

Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:14 pm
  • I'm fine with him backing up Russ. This would be his first time sitting behind a QB that is clearly better than him! Sure there would be hype but it would die out because there would not be a QB controversy with Russ at the helm. The last place he needs to be right now is behind a shaky starting QB. Let him be a backup and maybe learn a thing or 2. Or better yet, hopefully he'd just change to a TE or a HB.
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    Veilside
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:31 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information