Tony Gonzales vs Ray Lewis.. The Retirement Bowl

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Thats my call.

We saw how easy it is to rattle Kaepernick on the road. And that Falcon crowd was actually pretty loud today. They'll be even louder next week.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
If Atlanta can run the ball next week like they did today then they have a good shot of beating the Niners next week and representing the NFC in New Orleans.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I don't see it. SF will watch what worked for us in the 2nd half, and come out firing. I won't be surprised to see a 42-31 game, with SF winning.

Seahawks99

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ymx8qhr said:
Thats my call.

We saw how easy it is to rattle Kaepernick on the road. And that Falcon crowd was actually pretty loud today. They'll be even louder next week.

How is 19 for 36 with 244 passing yds, 1 TD/1 INT, and 7 rushes for 31 yds "rattled"?

In 4 road games this year, hes totaled 899 passing yds (225 per game), with 6 TD's and 3 INT. also has rushed 29 times for 170 yds (5.9 ypc) with 1 TD.

Now he faces a mediocre D that was the worst in the NFL at stopping rushing QB's this year. Falcon crowd was weak for a dome. That place got dead quiet when we were on the comeback.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":96si4z8n said:
Thats my call.

I can live with that.

sc85sis

Reaction score
If that matchup happened in the Super Bowl, I'd want the Falcons to win it. Ray's got a Super Bowl win. Tony deserves his ring.