Packers @ 49ers Game Thread

hawksfan515

Reaction score
If we win I want the 49ers to win so we can end their season ourselves. If we lose, go Pack! Too bad this game is played before ours.

So weirdly, I'm rooting for the 9ers. I think they'll win as well, can't believe Pack are favored.

Who you got?

jkitsune

Reaction score
Like you, I want the NFCCG against the 9ers, so go 9ers. That said, I won't shed a tear if they lose and have to listen to 'Colin or Alex' all offseason.

Pstark3

Reaction score
Packers. If we somehow lose tomorrow and the 9ers win, i'll spend the whole offseason thinking about how close we really were to the superbowl. maybe im weird for thinking that but still

shiva1008

Reaction score
I don't think Kaepernick can get it done in the playoffs. Harbaugh was stupid for messing with a good thing. Rodgers is in peak form and will put up points, which Kap can't answer. Packers will roll...

hawker84

Reaction score
this game is a win win for me, if niners lose, well niners lost, how awsome is that, and we don't have to listen to their insufferable crap, if the packers lose , rogers is done and that makes me happy , plus we only would have to travel to SF for the next round.... i would prefer the latter, but i'll be happy either of them losing..

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
hawker84":1lhqwz23 said:
this game is a win win for me, if niners lose, well niners lost, how awsome is that, and we don't have to listen to their insufferable crap, if the packers lose , rogers is done and that makes me happy , plus we only would have to travel to SF for the next round.... i would prefer the latter, but i'll be happy either of them losing..

Yep. Pretty much my thoughts. I want to play in SF, and think we have a much better shot at beating them than GB, but I really don't want SF to win a single playoff game.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
hahahahahah kaepernick you no talent loser hahahaha

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I'd rather play SF, but if we don't pull it out tomorrow, i really don't want SF going to Atlanta. I can't bring myself to pull for SF to be a game closer to the super bowl

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Just have a gut feeling Seattle vs. Green Bay is going to happen.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
I can't bring myself to root for Harbaugh and the 9ers, so go Pack go!

sturg78

Reaction score
Think of how insufferable the 9er fans would be if they win it all. On the chance they beat the pack, us/atl, and the AFC team I will be rooting for the Packers, us, atl, balt, Houston, Ne.

rigelian

Reaction score
There's got to be a way for both these teams to lose. The best outcome I guess is for the winner to be bloodied and battered.

gargantual

Reaction score
12th_Bob":qqddlzqm said:
Just have a gut feeling Seattle vs. Green Bay is going to happen.
I'm torn....but chances look a bit better not having to play in the snow.

Would be nice if they could both somehow lose. After all the cheesy whining about Golden Tate...Packers almost exceed my dislike for San Fran. Stealers will always be number one.

Latest posts