SF "fans" selling their tickets

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
This is the new reality, though. The internet + legalized scalping + supply 'n demand = a lot of people finding out that they can be bought. At some of the prices that tickets are commanding nowadays, it's hard to be pure. If you can sell one game ticket to pay for your entire season ticket package, it's got to make a person at least think about it...

seahawksflow

Reaction score
Every team has tickets for sale during the playoffs, even in Seattle.

4.4% of the seating capacity is for sale in NE
6% of the seating capacity is for sale in Denver
7.7% of the seating capacity is for sale in ATL
8% of seating capacity is for sale in SF

** All based on stub hub #s for each team

Not too far off from any of the other teams. Difference? SF fans are paying for their SBLs this year. Payments were due for them in early January... might have something to do with a minutely higher % of seats available.

You should write for BR!

OP
OP
O

OrFan

Reaction score
I know there are a percent of tickets made available. What I am talking about is the ones selling their seats to a playoff game, to anybody who will buy them, just to make money.

It makes me happy when our people come on here and offer them to Seahawk fans only instead of doing this.

SF "fans" are proud of selling them to anyone, including Packer fans.

Like I said, LOSERS.

Just out of curiosity, why would a 49er fan like yourself use a name like "Seahawksflow" anyway?

jkitsune

Reaction score
OrFan":2t9f3g90 said:
I know there are a percent of tickets made available. What I am talking about is the ones selling their seats to a playoff game, to anybody who will buy them, just to make money.

It makes me happy when our people come on here and offer them to Seahawk fans only instead of doing this.

Like I said, LOSERS.

Just out of curiosity, why would a 49er fan like yourself use a name like "Seahawksflow" anyway?

I don't blame people who may be struggling to make ends meet but cling to their season tickets because they would rather die than give them up for trying to take advantage of some good fortune in order to pay their bills. You may be able to pass on $2000 in order to see a football game, but not everyone is.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Mr9erComeNPeace":r3k2e459 said:
not going to lie.. this isnt that big a deal guys

It's not...every fanbase does it. The more successful, the bigger the profit. People are going to take advantage of it. And with ticket brokers everywhere, a huge chunk are being bought up and resold by them.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
OrFan":2thohpvk said:

Like I said, LOSERS.

I see lots of members in there talking about rejecting GB offers to buy tickets. I mentioned I was looking for two tix and received about 4 PMs with offers to sell since they know I am a 49er fan. I do not see many proudly stating they will sell them to Packer fans for the money. They are putting them up for sale.. just like every fan base does for every game that has ever been played at home. You can only do so much to control who is buying your ticket, the members in that thread for the most part seemed to be very proactive about it. As your other fans have mentioned, this happens in every fan base.. more so when they have added expenses for the year. I am very surprised at the low amount of tickets considering there are many STH including me who paid thousands if not 10's of thousands of dollars on SBLs on January 4th. Completely blown out of proportion.

The story behind seahawksflow has been stated here before. It is in relation to my website in signature. I am a member of at least one forum for all 32 teams, and multiple in some. The screen name is an organized way to help keep track of logins. Sehawksflow, ravensflow, redskingsfow, patriotsflow, etc..and yes... even brownsflow.