RGIII = Full Knee Reconstruction

Joey13091

Reaction score
Yeah, Mike shanahan ruined his franchise qb. Good thing they got cousins. Bob will never be the same. ACL and LCL. Yeah their screwed.

The Battle #83

Reaction score
he has a knee injury in 2008 that took 4 months. i heard it on espn. he was a sitting duck, they should have taken him out even though the ACL LCL was non contact

Joey13091

Reaction score
Shock2k":7zvqu7aq said:
Looks like 6 to 8 months. Does he make a AP type comback?

I think he comes back but becomes more of a pocket passer.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
My favorite bit, Shanny tried to tell the press it was the Irvin hit that did it. He popped up from that hit and walked back to the huddle. Shanahan is deflecting for his owner about the play where we saw Griffin writhing in pain after his footing gave way.

Anyone notice Snyder has not been heard from yet? Think he wants to answer questions about his shit field?

Shaz

Reaction score
What a terrible thing for RGIII

I like the guy and love watching him play

Hopefully he changes his game to have a good long career

Shanahan's an idiot

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
RGIII is going to be out of the league in 3 years. I can't see much way that knee doesn't get shattered and reshattered ever year.

pehawk

Reaction score
Too bad, Tannohan. No high draft picks AND cap hell the next few years too. He needed to make hay this year.

As an NFL fan, I'm pretty pissed. RG3 shouldve been treated a tad better. That staff actually sent him on a go route vs the Steelers this year.

pehawk

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":12gssz4n said:
Cap penalty is over after 2013 actually. Rams still get our number 1's in 2013 and 2014 though :(

So, what's your cap situation this upcoming year? Usually I'd revel in the ineptitude, but, I was so excited to watch RG3. Ever since he tore up my Husky's in the Alamo Bowl. As an NFL fan, I want to him to have a long career.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Joey13091":2py7egdp said:
Shock2k":2py7egdp said:
Looks like 6 to 8 months. Does he make a AP type comback?

I think he comes back but becomes more of a pocket passer.

Which is not his strong suit from what I have seen. He better work on more than WR screens and sixty-yard bombs. Washington is about to become an entirely different team if Bob has to become a pocket passer. Morris excelled this ear because of the threat of Bob running the ball. With that threat gone, or greatly diminished, then Morris is going to become pedestrian rather quickly. I should not say pedestrian, but he will not be a 1600 yards a season running-back either. I could see him as a 1000-1200 yard guy in the zone blocking scheme. That is not going to cut it with the wide receivers that they have. They might be able to buffer the pocket passing QB Bob a little by using their next two years worth of first round draft picks on WR's though...Oh wait...Does not look good.

12evanf

Reaction score
Dan Snyder released a statement: "We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man."

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
12evanf":16usfjow said:
Dan Snyder released a statement: "We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man."

HA!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
12evanf":1e2xzt7b said:

I saw how he builds a wooden shed, not so sure I want to see his version of the bionic man.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Scottemojo":2murs13e said:
12evanf":2murs13e said:

I saw how he builds a wooden shed, not so sure I want to see his version of the bionic man.

frankenstein_karloff_full.jpg