RG3 out 14-18 months

Cartire

Reaction score
jkitsune":22c8jgj6 said:
Link or it didn't happen.
I was listening to it on the Radio and they just retracted it saying the news affiliate pulled the story. My guess is the NFL doesnt want to admit RG3 is out 14-18 months when hes the biggest money maker right now with jerseys and what not.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
In the event this is actually true: Way to protect a player you traded 3 years of picks to get. Idiots.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Cartire":3jsjnx48 said:
jkitsune":3jsjnx48 said:
Link or it didn't happen.
I was listening to it on the Radio and they just retracted it saying the news affiliate pulled the story. My guess is the NFL doesnt want to admit RG3 is out 14-18 months when hes the biggest money maker right now with jerseys and what not.

Or they don't want to release news that isn't absolutely rock solid when a young man's health and career are involved. Latest link I saw (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... ts-tuesday) indicates that old injuries may muck up the current MRI results. While you could read between the lines and infer that the MRI results clearly weren't great if they're re-evaluating, I don't blame them for not wanting to jump the gun on making an announcement.

For RG3 (and football's) sake, I hope they're wrong. That's awful.

Cartire

Reaction score
My only skepticism is, I have never, ever seen someone walk off the field with a torn ACL. IF it truly is, then RG3 confirmed from using an undetectable HGH

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
This was still rumor, though likely correct, last I checked; do you have confirmation of this somewhere?

jkitsune

Reaction score
Cartire":mfg46dzb said:
My only skepticism is, I have never, ever seen someone walk off the field with a torn ACL. IF it truly is, then RG3 confirmed from using an undetectable HGH

Didn't Clemons walk off the field too? That was reassuring to me during the game, so I was shocked to hear they thought it had torn after the game. Maybe it's only a partial tear.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Cartire":2nv0zoms said:

People walk off the field with ACL injuries all the time. Most memorable to me is probably Tom Brady walking off the field, and down stairs, with ACL and MCL injuries.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Cartire":15whfxp9 said:

There have been plenty of players walk off of the field from an ACL tear.

Happy

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1ymcfm8t said:
In the event this is actually true: Way to protect a player you traded 3 years of picks to get. Idiots.

Yea pretty much.

The Radish

Reaction score
"but he wanted to play so I let him"

Says Rat Boy with his latest athletic ran into the ground. He makes these excuses and you wonder who's in charge? Oh yeah,,,the God almighty dollar

:141847_bnono:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Listening to 980 ESPN in DC, they are freaking out on Shanahan. His ego, his history, all of it. Calling it running him into the ground.

Happy

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3nnezvhi said:
Listening to 980 ESPN in DC, they are freaking out on Shanahan. His ego, his history, all of it. Calling it running him into the ground.

Checking it out. Must admit I am enjoying the angst.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2tin0jvj said:
Cartire":2tin0jvj said:

There have been plenty of players walk off of the field from an ACL tear.

Yep. I chopped 7 cords of wood and walked 5 miles to school, uphill, in the snow, with a torn acl.

Latest posts