Colts @ Ravens AFC wildcard matchup game thread

GCrow

Reaction score
Who's ready for the turnover machine to shine bright today?!?!

jkitsune

Reaction score
I'd rather have the Luck hypefest than the Lewis hypefest, but my best buddy is a Ravens fan so I guess I'm rooting for them.

Tipped pass? Maybe if Luck were taller.

jkitsune

Reaction score
What game was it where that happened to us on a muffed punt?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
How do you call Colts ball when you can't even see? Mike Carey's the worst.

Pstark3

Reaction score
jkitsune":lpeggrs5 said:
What game was it where that happened to us on a muffed punt?
Chicago game I believe, Carey was the official for that game

-The Glove-

Reaction score
That's the dumbest rule ever. So pretty much, as a ref, whenever there is a fumble, you can signal the ball wherever you'd want it to be and it can't be reviewed? Sounds like it leaves too much room for refs to let their biases show.

Pstark3

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1h16ncrs said:
That's the dumbest rule ever. So pretty much, as a ref, whenever there is a fumble, you can signal the ball wherever you'd want it to be and it can't be reviewed? Sounds like it leaves too much room for refs to let their biases show.
I honestly dont see any logic in making ANY play or penalty non-reviewable. It makes absolutely no sense at all. An attempt to hide mistakes?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Pstark3":17jbh0k5 said:
-The Glove-":17jbh0k5 said:
I honestly dont see any logic in making ANY play or penalty non-reviewable. It makes absolutely no sense at all. An attempt to hide mistakes?

Any type of play that has a significant impact on the game should be reviewable. But a change of possession on a fumble can't? I don't get it

Latest posts