official live streams?

deucediggity

Reaction score
NBC had live online streams of the wildcard games yesterday. Anyone know if there is anything like that for the games today?

The Radish

Reaction score
Sorry guy, NFL bitches us out if we discusses streaming sites on our site

So am moving your post to another forum. Perhaps someone can contact you via PMs with good information.

:les:

SharkHawk

Reaction score
He's asking for official streams Les. They did do it yesterday on their own network sites. That's all he's asking about. I caught bits of the games yesterday on the computer even though I have a slow connection, and it was right on the sites of the networks showing the games.

Cartire

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2ug9whfw said:
I ended up watching the rest of last night's game on the NBC home stream on the computer. I believe it's an NBC-only thing, meaning our game would not have the option of live official streaming since it's on Fox.

This has been what I have seen. NBC somehow has the rights to steam all their games live. Something no one else seems to have, including NFL Network. They stripped their live coverage for something called live lookins. They show a couple minutes of the game, then go back to fabion or other stupid analyst who talk about something stupid. Then they come back in 10 minutes later for 2 minutes.

I have never seen fox or cbs steam live.

Europe and other non-american countries can buy nfl pass from nfl.com that lets them view games online officially.

In the end, its all about money, and not the fans. The NFL make more money with exclusive contracts with networks. So the US for now wont have official streaming through NFL.com for awhile.

NBC's contract must just have a good clause in it that allows them to stream.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I think the difference is NBC has just one game a week and Fox and CBS has multiple games. The money NFL and the networks make with redzone, audio pass, directtv NFL ticket and all of that stuff will be lost. You get to see them live if you are outside of US, as they want to promote NFL abroad.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
NBC can stream games because they have a partnership with NFL.com. FOX and CBS don't have such a partnership so they can't do it.

OP
OP
deucediggity

deucediggity

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. My satellite is down, so I was trying to find a way to stay home and watch.Got it now though.

Latest posts