Will you be rooting for Minnesota?

• Yes

Votes: 73 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 12.0%

• Total voters

Stuje1

Reaction score
The obvious answer seems like Yes, since it will increase the chances of a home game and knock off the Packers. However, it would also mean playing at SF instead of at Atlanta for our second game if we knock of the Redskins. Since it is kind of a long-shot that Minnesota and the Hawks win out and face each other in the NFC Championship, would you prefer instead to cheer for a potentially better second round match-up, or do you feel sufficiently better about a road game in SF after the home dismantling that you are cheering for the long-shot home game?

The Radish

Reaction score
I moved this to the NFL Forum cause there is so much going on about the upcoming game of our own.

I left a shadow so it can be accessed at both places.

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
We have SF figured out. I'm sure they will throw some new things at us, but the speed of our defense will make up for that. I don't think they have much of a homefield advantage, and we barely lost last time 12 weeks ago. It will be close but we will take that game

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
@ SF or ATL, no matter.

I personally think that after the thrashing we gave SF, they wouldn't want to see us. Given the way we dominated, I think we are in their heads a little.

Going to ATL would be tough, but not entirely. Traveling to WSH, then ATL would be tiresome vice going down to SF. Would we travel back home after WSH or just say in WSH or ATL area for that week?

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
seahawksfanatic000":2d41eoah said:
We have SF figured out. I'm sure they will throw some new things at us, but the speed of our defense will make up for that. I don't think they have much of a homefield advantage, and we barely lost last time 12 weeks ago. It will be close but we will take that game

Also adding that their offense is a bit depleted with Manningham out, plus Vernon Davis would probably drop a few balls with Kam Chancellor's big time hit on him still in memory. Haha. I feel confident going against any team in the NFC though, honestly. If we can avoid the Packers though, due to weather conditions, I wouldn't mind that one bit. The league is very fortunate that we didn't have home field advantage this year! Next year is a different story though. :th2thumbs:

seahawks08

Reaction score
I would prefer playing Atlanta and then GB as there is some unfinished business with GB.

kearly

Reaction score
Obviously. Not only does Minnesota offer Seattle's only hope of hosting a playoff game, but if they win it means Green Bay is eliminated. Green Bay being eliminated = very good odds of Seattle making the Superbowl.

Sac

Reaction score
I'd take SF. Atlanta has a pretty loud dome and it would be another cross country trip.

Both would be tough games though.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Absolutely. Firstly, the road through Lambeau is daunting. Secondly, i don't want to see the fail Mary redux media shitstorm. If the hawks lost in GB, i couldnt deal with the comeuppance storyline.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I can't decide. Minnesota going on a tear potentially sets us up to host the NFCCG @ our house, but I want to pimp-slap the Packers at Lambeau, too. Hrm...Decisions, decisions.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Absolutely. Firstly, the road through Lambeau is daunting. Secondly, i don't want to see the fail Mary redux media shitstorm. If the 'Hawks lost in GB, i couldn't deal with the comeuppance storyline.

nm