Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Division foe Cardinals fire Whisenhunt and GM
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:46 am 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
Posts: 8827
Location: Granite Falls, WA
Holmgren. You watch

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Division foe Cardinals fire Whisenhunt and GM
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:34 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
@JasonLaCanfora: I'm getting the sense more and more than Kelly stays at Oregon, but we shall see. Also expect Andy Reid to end up with the Cards job

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Division foe Cardinals fire Whisenhunt and GM
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:27 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10044
JSeahawks wrote:
@JasonLaCanfora: I'm getting the sense more and more than Kelly stays at Oregon, but we shall see. Also expect Andy Reid to end up with the Cards job

I think this is just somebody connecting the dots on Reid-Kolb.
Can you see the Bidwills paying Reid the 6-8 mil per year he will want? Or telling him he has to keep their coaches and play a 3-4 from now on? I can't.

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Division foe Cardinals fire Whisenhunt and GM
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:28 pm 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:42 am
Posts: 36
I don't like the idea of Reid going to the cards, man the NFC west is gonna be stacked if so


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Division foe Cardinals fire Whisenhunt and GM
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:29 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Scottemojo wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:
@JasonLaCanfora: I'm getting the sense more and more than Kelly stays at Oregon, but we shall see. Also expect Andy Reid to end up with the Cards job

I think this is just somebody connecting the dots on Reid-Kolb.
Can you see the Bidwills paying Reid the 6-8 mil per year he will want? Or telling him he has to keep their coaches and play a 3-4 from now on? I can't.


Apparently phoenix tv stations are already reporting it as a done deal. To be signed by the end of the week. Here's Sando's take:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... ike-a-plan

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Division foe Cardinals fire Whisenhunt and GM
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:39 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10044
JSeahawks wrote:
Scottemojo wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:
@JasonLaCanfora: I'm getting the sense more and more than Kelly stays at Oregon, but we shall see. Also expect Andy Reid to end up with the Cards job

I think this is just somebody connecting the dots on Reid-Kolb.
Can you see the Bidwills paying Reid the 6-8 mil per year he will want? Or telling him he has to keep their coaches and play a 3-4 from now on? I can't.


Apparently phoenix tv stations are already reporting it as a done deal. To be signed by the end of the week. Here's Sando's take:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... ike-a-plan

I stand corrected. Weigh that Reid salary against the damage done by blackouts and it would be positively fiscally responsible.

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Division foe Cardinals fire Whisenhunt and GM
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:42 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
Posts: 5208
Location: Battle Ground, Washington
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... ike-a-plan


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Division foe Cardinals fire Whisenhunt and GM
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:55 pm 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
Posts: 8827
Location: Granite Falls, WA
What's Reid done lately? He had a dream team last year and couldn't guide the ship.

Not worried about this fella.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ NFL NATION ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beeker and 7 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.