Atlanta's scheduled game time for the 2nd playoff round

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
On NFL network, I saw that Atlanta's scheduled game time is for 1pm Sunday. If Seattle wins and Green Bay wins, Seattle plays Atlanta at 1pm ET. Just thought I'd share what I saw. If true, that blows, but I guess what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I'll be rooting for Minnesota to beat GB again, maybe just maybe we could get a home NFC Championship.

burggold75

Reaction score
hawksfanohio":1te51fx6 said:
On NFL network, I saw that Atlanta's scheduled game time is for 1pm Sunday. If Seattle wins and Green Bay wins, Seattle plays Atlanta at 1pm ET. Just thought I'd share what I saw. If true, that blows, but I guess what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

damn...you guys are awfully confident, huh? --

Will I

Reaction score
burggold75":3orrizc7 said:
hawksfanohio":3orrizc7 said:

Nope. We're just happy to be in and anything else is just luck from here on out. :sarcasm_off:

Why shouldn't we be confident?

burggold75

Reaction score
Will I":26zxvftx said:
burggold75":26zxvftx said:
hawksfanohio":26zxvftx said:

Nope. We're just happy to be in and anything else is just luck from here on out. :sarcasm_off:

that's cool..no game is a gimme in the nfl...unless you have replacement refs

burggold75

Reaction score
Will I":39q1e627 said:
burggold75":39q1e627 said:
hawksfanohio":39q1e627 said:

seahawks are a scary team...i'm looking forward to a great game :D

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
burggold75":1qeb2mbb said:
burggold75":1qeb2mbb said:
hawksfanohio":1qeb2mbb said:

that's cool..no game is a gimme in the nfl...unless you have replacement refs[/quote]

You are going to have a short stay here making comments like the one you just made. Just a confident prediction.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
burggold75":3s25p3ox said:
hawksfanohio":3s25p3ox said:

Hey what's up burggold? And basically we are just so excited to be one of the teams in the playoffs we are already looking up superbowl scenario's. I don't think we are that overconfident, RG3 could easily hand the Hawks a loss. Here's hoping to a great game Sunday! And no injuries! :thirishdrinkers:

And c'mon, you know you've been looking up the Superbowl scenario's too ;)

OP
OP
hawksfanohio

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
burggold75":1u23qzff said:
hawksfanohio":1u23qzff said:

It was basically just an observation "if" we should win this week. Actually, yes I am confident we can win at Washington. If you haven't watched us this year then I'd expect a comment like that. If you have, then you would know why. Seattle plays top level football on offense, defense, and special teams.

burggold75

Reaction score
hawksfanohio":wdgde1kr said:
burggold75":wdgde1kr said:
hawksfanohio":wdgde1kr said:

It was basically just an observation "if" we should win this week. Actually, yes I am confident we can win at Washington. If you haven't watched us this year then I'd expect a comment like that. If you have, then you would know why. Seattle plays top level football on offense, defense, and special teams.

I come in peace..its all good..I have seen seattle play--they are very good. but I think it will be closer than you think. I will be happy to come back and take it if we lose.

burggold75

Reaction score
hawksfan515":1kgdy94w said:
burggold75":1kgdy94w said:
hawksfanohio":1kgdy94w said:

Hey what's up burggold? And basically we are just so excited to be one of the teams in the playoffs we are already looking up superbowl scenario's. I don't think we are that overconfident, RG3 could easily hand the Hawks a loss. Here's hoping to a great game Sunday! And no injuries! :thirishdrinkers:

And c'mon, you know you've been looking up the Superbowl scenario's too ;)

whats up! we are excited to be in the playoffs too...seems we always play each other! finally one in our house and not centurylink!! here's to a good game

Erebus

Reaction score
burggold75":1f6jlwz7 said:
I come in peace..its all good..I have seen seattle play--they are very good. but I think it will be closer than you think. I will be happy to come back and take it if we lose.

You come in peace? After saying this on extremeskins.com?

burggold75":1f6jlwz7 said:
worst fans in the nfl. complain about everything. still bitter about calls from super bowl xl. most believe that blown call against packers was actually correct. they feel disrespected about russell wilson. they better be scared of our team..but they also have a great team that, is dirty as hell, but screw them

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthr...other-Seahawks-pregame-strategy-thread)/page4

Get the hell outta here.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
burggold75":3bbrmj2t said:
=
whats up! we are excited to be in the playoffs too...seems we always play each other! finally one in our house and not centurylink!! here's to a good game

Yeah, BTW something that seems odd is all your fanbase sees this as a revenge game... I don't really see that, as you guys beat the Hawks in Centurlink last season, and no one except Trufant, Hill, and Mebane are left from those seasons, and probably not much more on your team. It is more a revenge game for us, except to the fans, IMO.

What you think?

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Erebus":w87csrdm said:
burggold75":w87csrdm said:

burggold75":w87csrdm said:
worst fans in the nfl. complain about everything. still bitter about calls from super bowl xl. most believe that blown call against packers was actually correct. they feel disrespected about russell wilson. they better be scared of our team..but they also have a great team that, is dirty as hell, but screw them

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthr...other-Seahawks-pregame-strategy-thread)/page4

Get the hell outta here.

Calm down a little Erebus, he's just another fan. I don't think he really hates us that much, and after that article about us Hawk fans being horrible, I'm not so confident in our image from other fans.

If we did things that rude to some fans, we really do deserve hate. Don't just keep the cycle going, burggold is all good, I hope we change his opinion of Hawk fans being D-bags instead of promote it.

Erebus

Reaction score
I'm not completely sober, so dont take anything I say personally. If he really does come in peace then he can stay. However, I take offense to Seattle being called the worst fans in the NFL. I read the stories about how we were rude to visiting Redskins fans and saying terrible things about Sean Taylor. Thats inexcusable, but you have to understand that every fan base has many fans like that.

I disagree about our team being dirty. Physical is not the same as dirty. You want to accuse us of cheating? Then why was Cedric Griffin suspended? Same reason as Browner and Sherman. Don't hate Sherman because he won his appeal.

I don't feel disrespected about Wilson. He's always in the talk for OROY, which is all I ask. I don't know who's more deserving between him and RG3. Its a toss up to me.

Yes we're bitter about calls from SBXL*. Bill Leavy even admitted to blowing a couple of them. Who wouldn't be bitter about being robbed of their only chance at a Super Bowl victory?

We do believe Golden Tate's catch was legit, because it was. If you need proof, check out this article.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.co...y-mob-golden-tates-touchdown-was-legit/17706/

And if it makes you feel any better, I am a little scared of the Redskins, but I'm also very confident in the Seahawks because of the way they've been playing. Should be a great game. I hope our playoff domination of the Redskins continues.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Erebus":ymen8p5k said:
I'm not completely sober, so dont take anything I say personally. If he really does come in peace then he can stay. However, I take offense to Seattle being called the worst fans in the NFL. I read the stories about how we were rude to visiting Redskins fans and saying terrible things about Sean Taylor. Thats inexcusable, but you have to understand that every fan base has many fans like that.

I disagree about our team being dirty. Physical is not the same as dirty. You want to accuse us of cheating? Then why was Cedric Griffin suspended? Same reason as Browner and Sherman. Don't hate Sherman because he won his appeal.

I don't feel disrespected about Wilson. He's always in the talk for OROY, which is all I ask. I don't know who's more deserving between him and RG3. Its a toss up to me.

Yes we're bitter about calls from SBXL*. Bill Leavy even admitted to blowing a couple of them. Who wouldn't be bitter about being robbed of their only chance at a Super Bowl victory?

We do believe Golden Tate's catch was legit, because it was. If you need proof, check out this article.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.co...y-mob-golden-tates-touchdown-was-legit/17706/

And if it makes you feel any better, I am a little scared of the Redskins, but I'm also very confident in the Seahawks because of the way they've been playing. Should be a great game. I hope our playoff domination of the Redskins continues.

Oh it's all good if you're drunk LOL :) And BTW, I actually do feel like Wilson doesn't get enough respect (his height is NOT a factor, and he does NOT get rattled, and he's freaking elite!), I feel like SBXL was a job, and any team in the league would still hold a grudge if they lost a SB like that, and the same with the Fail mary game. Why do you think it held up over freaking replay???? Because it was actually correct. It may have looked like a interception, but when you really delve into it it's a Tate catch. You can't just glance at it and say "interception", you really have to break it down, which most ignorant NFL fans haven't. We have, and we saw a TD.

The only thing I don't feel is right is Hawk fans saying that crap to any fan in the league, without being provoked. That has to change, and hopefully it will.

burggold75

Reaction score
Erebus":3u0t5wq7 said:
burggold75":3u0t5wq7 said:

burggold75":3u0t5wq7 said:

Get the hell outta here.

alright..im little bitter about some hawks fans....that i know personally.. but fans on every team go both ways. to be honest, some comments about sean taylor in 2007 that hawks fans were out of line...also in 2005 my experience was rude fans... i'm here to let the stuff go and talk about the game. i do think your team is a little bit dirty..but just being honest.

i like your fan pride..honestly. it's awesome to have 2 great rookie qbs starting