Harbaugh says something smart

ivotuk

Reaction score
"We won probably the best division in the NFL."

I believe it is the best division in the NFL. No one is sending 2 scarier teams to the playoffs than the 2 that the NFCW are sending.

ScarScream

Reaction score
I agree, and what is even scarier is that the Rams are getting better and better and have a shitload of upcoming draft picks too!

NFC West is going to be BRUTAL for the next 5-10 years!

NorCal

Reaction score
I agree too. I wouldn't be surprised if the NFCW has different champions every year for the near future kind of like the NFCE has done. Gonna be fun and frustrating to watch.

JKent82

Reaction score
If Arizona manages to get a QB they'll be right up there with the Rams. Great D and they still got Fitz.

kearly

Reaction score
The NFC West and NFC North are the two best divisions by DVOA, and it's really close. Definitely an achievement, especially when you consider how feisty the Rams have been.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
The Rams look good on paper - Bradford and all those draft picks from the RG3 trade. They still have to pull it together and make it happen. Being good on paper don't mean jack when your ass is in the trenches, like last sunday. I'm still glad they traded RG3. I am glad that mofo is in some other division.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
hate to crush the dreams.. but if reid joins arizona and brings back the offense Kolb knows.. with Floyd progressing and fitz there, and with that D.. man.. lets just say they wont be a pushover!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":liu6ptgr said:
hate to crush the dreams.. but if reid joins arizona and brings back the offense Kolb knows.. with Floyd progressing and fitz there, and with that D.. man.. lets just say they wont be a pushover!

Hey your back!

You guys must have won last week!

Fantastic!

chris98251

Reaction score
Rockhawk may have to create a NFC West forum for all the trash talk that appears to be on the horizon withing the division coming up over the next few years.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2v7mshkd said:
FriscosFinest":2v7mshkd said:

Hey your back!

Fantastic!

Hey!

We sure did!

Thanks!

rideaducati

Reaction score
JKent82":uw08dwe0 said:
If Arizona manages to get a QB they'll be right up there with the Rams. Great D and they still got Fitz.

I think you mean they'll be right up there with the *niners*. The Rams and Seahawks will be atop the division.

hawker84

Reaction score
kearly":3sk5eqjd said:
The NFC West and NFC North are the two best divisions by DVOA, and it's really close. Definitely an achievement, especially when you consider how feisty the Rams have been.

please, make it stop!!!

hawksfan515

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":2ygblgob said:
Tech Worlds":2ygblgob said:
FriscosFinest":2ygblgob said:

Hey your back!

Fantastic!

Hey!

We sure did!

Thanks!

Don't blame ya, it's easier to troll when your team is successful :lol: ;)

Latest posts