Romo Sucks

sturg78

Reaction score
joeseahawks":3vua6bzp said:
Romo has been offered to the Jets for Sanchez ...

Probably the only QB trade Rex would laugh off... unless Romo has sexy feet.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
One has to wonder if the Cowboys would have any interest in our "back-up" QB, Matt Flynn? I wouldn't be surprised to see Dallas "giving up" on Romo after all these years.

The Radish

Reaction score
I've ragged on Romo for years kidding back and forth with an old boss.

But last nights game just like the last 3 or 4 the 'boys defense just stank up the place. He's having to do most of the work himself and that is going to lead to interceptions. His first two he got out of with no points allowed but even I thought he really screwed up the last one at crunch time.

But last week he threw for 446 yards and the team still could not win.

Not seeing how its all his fault.

:les:

ivotuk

Reaction score
The Radish":38woeckx said:

But last nights game just like the last 3 or 4 the 'boys defense just stank up the place. He's having to do most of the work himself and that is going to lead to interceptions. His first two he got out of with no points allowed but even I thought he really screwed up the last one at crunch time.

crickets...

irocdave

Reaction score
Romo has found a way to lose games that few others have been afforded. The guy can toss the ball like an elite QB but he has an "un clutch" gene.

On a side note, all of the coboys forums are locked down unless your registered. Guess Americas Team has been overwelmed by non Americas Team fans. What a joke.

VHawk

Reaction score
Tony Romo is the absolute most overrated QB of all time.He has done Nothing in any game that meant something.Who gives a crap about potential dude folds up like a paper airplane under any sort of presssure.All I hear is excuses for him when is he going to own his crappy decisions?

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
The Radish":1tpubik9 said:

The Cowboys defense did a decent job of keeping us out of the endzone up to that point. We average 27 points per game this year. His turnover lead to 7 points. I've seen Romo since the Parcells days. The dude is the Anti-Clutch.

Brady has had horrible defenses, but he gets it done.
Brees has had horrible defenses, but he gets it done.
Peyton has had horribke defenses, but he gets it done.