Is Kapernick as cool as DangeRuss?

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm SO not sold on him. As I said in the other thread, I see a lot of flaws masked by that wealth of talent across their line.

PGunning101

Reaction score
Like a house of cards. Or Cardinals.

Both equally incapable of withstanding the DangeRuss.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
LOL lets put it this way OP, if all the QBs sat at lunch tables like in middle school the popular kids wouldn't let Kap sit with them even if he shared his oreos

NorCal

Reaction score
Kap just beat NE in Foxboro in December, where NE hasn't lost in December in ten years, and oh, threw 4 tds. You guys nervous?

drdiags

Reaction score
NorCal":30kn3r31 said:
... You guys nervous?

Nope, just getting our usual hate on.

Nothing to be nervous about. Win and the team is in, lose out and the team gets to watch. Division title is not a strong possibility, so first things first. Glad to see you guys are back, must have won or something? Though I wish our guys would just give up the complex with the 9ers. But that is what they like to do. Personally, congrats on the win. Shows your team is built to play deep into the post season but doesn't mean they will. That goes for everybody.

amill87

Reaction score
NorCal":1hxnifs6 said:
Kap just beat NE in Foxboro in December, where NE hasn't lost in December in ten years, and oh, threw 4 tds. You guys nervous?

You think the Seahawks defense is gonna just lay an egg like NE's? You guys pulled off a pretty impressive win but you just about choked it away by giving up 28 (!!!!) unanswered points in less than a quarter.

We just put up 50 points in back to back games, when have the Niners ever done that? Oh not to mention, we have a QB who may be playing at the highest level in the entire league now.

So let me ask you, are you nervous?

manders2600

Reaction score
amill87":1fty741f said:
NorCal":1fty741f said:

You think the Seahawks defense is gonna just lay an egg like NE's? You guys pulled off a pretty impressive win but you just about choked it away by giving up 28 (!!!!) unanswered points in less than a quarter.

We just put up 50 points in back to back games, when have the Niners ever done that? Oh not to mention, we have a QB who may be playing at the highest level in the entire league now.

So let me ask you, are you nervous?

It's nice to beat the Bills and all.

Earlier this season the 49ers beat them 45-3 and amassed a franchise-record 621 yards of offense, without needing a fake punt to do it.

Wilson is playing well, but he's not playing at the highest level in the league. C'mon.

As with the last time these two teams matched up, this game will come down to physical line play, and who makes the fewest mistakes.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Weird how you guys all funnel back after wins....

JSeahawks

Reaction score
manders2600":17yk1d1d said:

Earlier this season the 49ers beat them 45-3 and amassed a franchise-record 621 yards of offense, without needing a fake punt to do it.

Wilson is playing well, but he's not playing at the highest level in the league. C'mon.

As with the last time these two teams matched up, this game will come down to physical line play, and who makes the fewest mistakes.

Actualy he just put up the best QBR that any QB has scored in any game this season. So he just might be playing at the highest level in the league.

amill87

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3i7ivw1j said:
manders2600":3i7ivw1j said:

Actualy he just put up the best QBR that any QB has scored in any game this season. So he just might be playing at the highest level in the league.

He's also the first QB in league history to have 3 rushing TDS and a passing TD in a half.

Keep denying it, I said it in my post in the main forum but you guys better enjoy this season because it's the last time you win the division for awhile.

amill87

Reaction score
Oh and by the way, we beat NE too.

And we gave up less points in the whole game than you guys did in one quarter.

Latest posts