Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Social Distancing

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Social Distancing
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:08 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran

Re: Social Distancing
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:00 pm
  • Genius!
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:11 am
  • James in PA wrote:Image

LOL, that’s funny AF.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:07 pm
  • This will likely end up being applicable to every team in every league across the globe for the rest of 2020.
    Somos doces
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:27 am
  • Somos doces wrote:This will likely end up being applicable to every team in every league across the globe for the rest of 2020.

Difference is Dallas has been distancing themselves from the Lombardi for 25 years. Hell they haven't even seen the NFCCG in that time. :0190l:
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:04 am
  • another month added...till June 1st
    xray
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:22 am
  • Depending on where you live. It hasn't officially been announced in WA State.....yet.
    I'm also expecting it to be extended til May 1. Hoping it isn't but it seems pretty likely.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:47 pm
  • Six County Bay Area including Santa Clara County extended SIP to 5/6 today. The 9ers and City of Santa Clara (different from the county) generally despise each other, but fact is the city depends on 9ers for not just revenue but are held liable for loan guarantees if Levi's crashes.

The more other states (such as where JerrahWorld resides) don't SIP and there's then a need for it, the more likely it is that the season will take place increasingly later the more that's dragged out. The league's already intimated that it won't play if anyone's left out, and Jerrah certainly won't be left out. and given his level of influence, I'm surprised he hasn't pressured the state of Texas to go along with his interest here.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:32 am
  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:Six County Bay Area including Santa Clara County extended SIP to 5/6 today. The 9ers and City of Santa Clara (different from the county) generally despise each other, but fact is the city depends on 9ers for not just revenue but are held liable for loan guarantees if Levi's crashes.

The more other states (such as where JerrahWorld resides) don't SIP and there's then a need for it, the more likely it is that the season will take place increasingly later the more that's dragged out. The league's already intimated that it won't play if anyone's left out, and Jerrah certainly won't be left out. and given his level of influence, I'm surprised he hasn't pressured the state of Texas to go along with his interest here.

Curious how this will play out.

Most banks will defer on payment because its in their best interest and I know that at one point the loan repayment was ahead of schedule. This would be an issue for all newer NFL stadiums. Compared to other NFL venues, Levis was a bargain for the city, even if they don't see it that way.

Also, as a Season Ticket holder i can tell you that the payment for next years tickets has already come due and included a price hike. Some are on payment plans so I'm assuming that money will be delayed as is the rest of the economy.

If there is no season or a limited season, I have no idea how that would be handled.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:16 pm
  • Marv, Manchester United refunded their season ticket holders but I have no idea who else has (NHL, NBA, MLB).

There's an issue of transactional fairness here. Every regular season ticket holder was promised 8 home games plus the preseason, right?
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:49 pm
    Osprey
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:15 pm
  • Osprey wrote:Image

Genius
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Fri May 01, 2020 6:58 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Depending on where you live. It hasn't officially been announced in WA State.....yet.
    I'm also expecting it to be extended til May 1. Hoping it isn't but it seems pretty likely.

Well now it's all of May.
    A.D.I.D.A.S.
    NET Rookie

Sat May 02, 2020 7:50 pm
  • We shall see if there is a season now won't we?!
    Passepartout
    NET Rookie

Sun May 03, 2020 9:56 am
  • Man, warm weather makes people act extra stupid. People just crowding beaches and parks the moment it’s sunny and 70. Everyone thinks they are the exception. Pretty sad.

James in PA
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:05 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information