Which team has the most dominant defense in 2019?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • I'll say dah Bears.
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

• Maybe the Ravens
    xray
    NET Veteran

• Browns might be pretty good this year also, be a tough division Steelers, Browns and Ravens all really doing things on defense the last few years.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Unfortunately I'm going to have to say the Patriots...........not because they have dominant defensive players other than maybe Gilmore and their safeties.

But because they're going to run through the AFC Least again for the 85th year in a row because it's a complete dumpster fire other then them, they'll dominate defensive statistics.

You can win a lot of SB's with a great QB combined with having a 4-5 head start on the rest of your conference every single year securing HFA in the playoffs and resting your players in December.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• With Vic Fangio in Denver. I would say the Donkeys have a shot.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

• The Bills. They just need a little help from their offense.
    knownone
    NET Veteran

• The Jags could be back in it. I hear last year they were still a very good D statistically, just couldn't produce on offense.

Their games against the Giants and Patriots were that of an excellent defense. Schematically I think there have been better defenses than them, but as far as loaded up with talent on all 3 levels, I'd have to say they're the best.
    NINEster
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:25 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information