Cards cut Robert Nkemdiche

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Cards cut Robert Nkemdiche
Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:57 pm

Re: Cards cut Robert Nkemdiche
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:26 am
  • Yeah, I believe so. I can't remember if there were a lot on this forum that were Nkemdiche fanboys, but I remember A TON of articles and local radio guys talking about Seattle being very interested if he "fell"to them. I never saw the intrigue with him. I'm not surprised at all he's a major bust and now unemployed.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:10 am
  • Thepeelsessions wrote:Yeah, I believe so. I can't remember if there were a lot on this forum that were Nkemdiche fanboys, but I remember A TON of articles and local radio guys talking about Seattle being very interested if he "fell"to them. I never saw the intrigue with him. I'm not surprised at all he's a major bust and now unemployed.

I remember a couple of draft forum meltdowns when they picked Nkemdiche about how the Cardinals were constantly "outsmarting" Seattle's FO and building a juggernaut

Funny how things work out, seeing as in the coming year, Seattle gambled on an even bigger headcase DT with disastrous results
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:57 pm
  • This is a player that if he took himself and the game seriously could be on a Tez level or close, he hasn't thus far. If someone could get him on track he is still young enough to have a great career. Happens to be in a position of need here.

Wonder if he wants a chance to be great or just another payday.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:46 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:This is a player that if he took himself and the game seriously could be on a Tez level or close, he hasn't thus far. If someone could get him on track he is still young enough to have a great career. Happens to be in a position of need here.

Wonder if he wants a chance to be great or just another payday.

This is kinda of what I was thinking as well. We do have the right type of DC in Norton and DL coach in Hurtt, not to mention Bobby Wagner leading the defense. Could be an opportunity for us to right his ship if he buys into the process. You also have to think he would be motivated to play the Cards twice a year.

We will see....
    kf3339
    NET Veteran

Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:15 pm
  • Bring him in, tons of talent just got to get his head right somehow.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:38 am
  • getnasty wrote:Bring him in, tons of talent just got to get his head right somehow.

"Get his head right somehow" as if the dude who either jumped or fell from a hotel window in a synthetic marijuana haze and talked about owning a panther is the prime person to figure it out. All that talent has gone to waste and that's all it's ever going to do.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:20 am
  • He's coming off an ACL tear last december. Any redemption project/story would't likely have any returns this season.
    Basis4day
    * NET Staff Alumni *

It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information