Austin Davis would like to see him back here

knownone

Reaction score
Austin Davis is here, he works for the Seahawks as an offensive assistant.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He retired?Wow..I liked him as a backup also.

kobebryant

Reaction score
ivotuk":18k28w4d said:
he was a great backup.

He was?? I'd argue that Jackson and Wallace were both better backups here, neither of whom I would consider to be great.

Jville

Reaction score
I can't think of a better environment for Austin Davis to launch his coaching career.

Davis, who served as Russell Wilson’s backup in 2017, returns to Seattle to begin his coaching career. The 29-year-old Davis will work under offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer, who was Davis’ coordinator during his most successful year as a player, the 2014 season in which he started eight games for the St. Louis Rams, throwing 12 touchdowns and nine interceptions while completing 63.4 percent of his passes.

>>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/team/coaches-roster/austin-davis[/urltargetblank]

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Jville":dy7tr7de said:
I can't think of a better environment for Austin Davis to launch his coaching career.

Davis, who served as Russell Wilson’s backup in 2017, returns to Seattle to begin his coaching career. The 29-year-old Davis will work under offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer, who was Davis’ coordinator during his most successful year as a player, the 2014 season in which he started eight games for the St. Louis Rams, throwing 12 touchdowns and nine interceptions while completing 63.4 percent of his passes.

>>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/team/coaches-roster/austin-davis[/urltargetblank]

I think the above quote invalidates your argument kobe.

kobebryant

Reaction score
ivotuk":2roe7kg4 said:
Jville":2roe7kg4 said:

I think the above quote invalidates your argument kobe.

I suppose we have different standards for greatness, which is okay, because great is largely a subjective term, especially within this context and as it relates to athletes. Cheers.

Latest posts