Earl Thomas to SF?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Earl Thomas to SF?
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:12 am
  • ApnaHawk wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    ApnaHawk wrote:Sherm is hurt - that’s clear to see.

If the niners sign Earl, it’ll be quite comical. Probably make for a great movie years down the road. However, 2 breaks in the same leg at 30....

Also, remember how he broke his leg again. It was a simple play. It wasn’t like he got crushed or anything. It just literally gave in.

Regardless of what happens. I will always love both players. They helped establish Seattle as a power house in the nfl and some intermediate hurt feelings won’t ruin what they’ll represent for us for decades

Uh...I think you are reading something into his comments there.

I'm sure he isn't happy with the way he left Seattle, but I don't think that comment had anything to do with that.

I think it had more to do with the 49ers starting 8 different players at safety this year thanks to an unprecedented injury streak. He was also asked specifically about Earl and he answered the question.

...and this must be a sign of the coming Apocalypse. I just defended Richard Sherman. What has the world come to? :D

I was just generally speaking. I didn't read the comments or watch any videos. I don't know if it's bad luck for the niners this year but the injury bug seems surreal. Maybe look into some better strength and conditioning coaches instead of players

Could be the devil is coming back to collect his due from the deal that the criminal known as Fast Eddie D with him during last century’s Super Bowl run?
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:34 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    ApnaHawk wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    ApnaHawk wrote:Sherm is hurt - that’s clear to see.

If the niners sign Earl, it’ll be quite comical. Probably make for a great movie years down the road. However, 2 breaks in the same leg at 30....

Also, remember how he broke his leg again. It was a simple play. It wasn’t like he got crushed or anything. It just literally gave in.

Regardless of what happens. I will always love both players. They helped establish Seattle as a power house in the nfl and some intermediate hurt feelings won’t ruin what they’ll represent for us for decades

I'm sure he isn't happy with the way he left Seattle, but I don't think that comment had anything to do with that.

I think it had more to do with the 49ers starting 8 different players at safety this year thanks to an unprecedented injury streak. He was also asked specifically about Earl and he answered the question.

...and this must be a sign of the coming Apocalypse. I just defended Richard Sherman. What has the world come to? :D

I was just generally speaking. I didn't read the comments or watch any videos. I don't know if it's bad luck for the niners this year but the injury bug seems surreal. Maybe look into some better strength and conditioning coaches instead of players

Could be the devil is coming back to collect his due from the deal that the criminal known as Fast Eddie D with him during last century’s Super Bowl run?

Bevell is coming to the Niners? :twisted:
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:40 am
  • Seahawkfan80 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    ApnaHawk wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:

Bevell is coming to the Niners? :twisted:

Can we make that a thing????
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:06 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information