I was feeling bad until I turned on the Eagles Rams game

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • The Rams are looking like shit. Rams are getting their asses handed to them by Nick Foles and the Eagles. Embarrassing.
    BigBill1945
    NET Veteran

• I have it on too, but was doing chores. I started paying more attention after hearing the crowd cheering.

The Patriots didn't look so great today either according to the talking heads.

Misery loves company I guess.
    BleuEyedHawk
    NET Rookie

• BigBill1945 wrote:The Rams are looking like shit. Rams are getting their asses handed to them by Nick Foles and the Eagles. Embarrassing.

Eagles are well coached and will probably make a run here at the end of the season. It’s much more embarrassing to lose to a 3-10 team with the playoffs on the line.
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran

• NJlargent wrote:
    BigBill1945 wrote:The Rams are looking like shit. Rams are getting their asses handed to them by Nick Foles and the Eagles. Embarrassing.

Eagles are well coached and will probably make a run here at the end of the season. It’s much more embarrassing to lose to a 3-10 team with the playoffs on the line.

Yes it is. We pretty much shit the bed today.
    BigBill1945
    NET Veteran

• Remember last season when Nick Foles and the Eagles won the Superbowl...
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:04 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information