Chiefs v Chargers

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Chiefs v Chargers
Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:55 pm
  • Chiefs killing the Chargers with screen passes.

Wish Schotty knew what they were.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Re: Chiefs v Chargers
Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:36 pm
  • Meh...Dont expect an Andy Reid team to go far in the playoffs no matter what you see in the reg season.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:40 pm
  • Back to back terrible calls to keep the drive alive
    Seahaaaawks
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:47 pm
  • those calls are maddening.

Keep it in your pants refs.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:49 pm
  • Flagfest is ruining the game. NFL is getting harder to watch by the week.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:01 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:Flagfest is ruining the game. NFL is getting harder to watch by the week.

Agreed. And being bombarded with Erin Rogers State Farm commercials... which are some of the worst I’ve ever seen :pukeface:
    Seahaaaawks
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:24 pm
  • One sided for sure...that's a penalty on the hit on Rivers. Guess Mahomes is the league's next Brady...
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:25 pm
  • lol blatant helmet hit on Rivers... definition of the rule... no call
    Seahaaaawks
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:28 pm
  • And these announcers all over KC’s D!(@s. It’s so annoying.
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:31 pm
  • Wow they went for two and got it. Ballsy ballsy. Only 4 seconds left.
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:32 pm
  • If there is any benefit to us, it’s KC winning, but the refs and announcers have me rooting for San Diego (LA). And I don’t particularly like Rivers and Co.
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:33 pm
  • That game turned.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:33 pm
  • Daaaang crazy good game. Even with the refs butting in
    Seahaaaawks
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:34 pm
  • Kc will be playing tough at Seattle, probably fighting for the division.
    minormillikin
    NET Veteran

• bigskydoc wrote:If there is any benefit to us, it’s KC winning, but the refs and announcers have me rooting for San Diego (LA). And I don’t particularly like Rivers and Co.

Agreed. I hate Rivers and he still needs a punch in the face, but the Mahomes walking on water was getting old fast.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

• Glad to see KC fall. Ballsy 2 pt conversion for sure
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Chiefs v Chargers
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:41 pm
  • I’m glad the KC game will have meaning. I hope we smash those a holes and give them 2 losses in a row. The Mahomes love-fest is getting nauseating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by James in PA on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    James in PA
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:41 pm
  • LA Chargers and LA Rams have a shot at being #1 seed for their respective conferences? Remind me....when did both of those teams move to LA?
    Mizak
    NET Starter

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:44 pm
  • Well this is the first bad result for Seattle for playoff positioning during the playoff positioning phase of the season (November and on). It's a pity. The Chiefs will be fighting tooth and nail when they meet us. Perhaps it's just as well, but it's not a good result for Seattle.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:48 pm
  • Polaris wrote:Well this is the first bad result for Seattle for playoff positioning during the playoff positioning phase of the season (November and on). It's a pity. The Chiefs will be fighting tooth and nail when they meet us. Perhaps it's just as well, but it's not a good result for Seattle.
    if we beat San Francisco we wouldn't have to worry. Wouldn't we clinch the 5 spot?

dopeboy206
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:51 pm
  • dopeboy206 wrote:
    Polaris wrote:Well this is the first bad result for Seattle for playoff positioning during the playoff positioning phase of the season (November and on). It's a pity. The Chiefs will be fighting tooth and nail when they meet us. Perhaps it's just as well, but it's not a good result for Seattle.
    if we beat San Francisco we wouldn't have to worry. Wouldn't we clinch the 5 spot?

I'd still play my regular guys no matter what the outcome. Does Pete really want Russell to rest against the Chiefs? That's a great challenge there for Russell and I doubt Russell would want to rest against great competition.
    Mizak
    NET Starter

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:55 pm
  • Wow....KC can go from the #1 seed to the #5 seed next week if they lose to the Seahawks and the Chargers win.

They are going to be bringing their A game....I can't wait!!
    Last edited by Barakas on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Barakas
    NET Starter

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:56 pm
  • dopeboy206 wrote:
    Polaris wrote:Well this is the first bad result for Seattle for playoff positioning during the playoff positioning phase of the season (November and on). It's a pity. The Chiefs will be fighting tooth and nail when they meet us. Perhaps it's just as well, but it's not a good result for Seattle.

To clinch the #5 seed we would need to win and the Vikings would need to lose or tie. We do clinch a playoff spot with a win against SF though.
    Barakas
    NET Starter

Chiefs v Chargers
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:58 pm
  • dopeboy206 wrote:

We would only clinch the 5 this weekend if we won AND Minnesota lost to or tied Miami.

Edit. Sorry for duplicate answer. I see someone else posted this a minute before I did.

James in PA
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:03 pm
  • Polaris wrote:Well this is the first bad result for Seattle for playoff positioning during the playoff positioning phase of the season (November and on). It's a pity. The Chiefs will be fighting tooth and nail when they meet us. Perhaps it's just as well, but it's not a good result for Seattle.

I happened to think that we match up well against the Chiefs. They are really bad at stopping the run, #25 in the league, allowing 125 yards per game. really really at defending passes #32, yes #32, allowing 282 yards per game, LOL, the Chiefs are #28 at points per game, allowing 27 points per game.

If we keep running at them, that would keep the ball out of Mahomes' hands. Key is don't stop running, let's aim for a 300 yard rushing game and winning the time of procession.
    toffee
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:07 pm
  • Mizak wrote:
    dopeboy206 wrote:

I'd still play my regular guys no matter what the outcome. Does Pete really want Russell to rest against the Chiefs? That's a great challenge there for Russell and I doubt Russell would want to rest against great competition.

On offense ... Their D is terrible... I absolutely think we will beat them .
    Ambrose83
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:22 pm
  • dopeboy206 wrote:

Not quite. If we beat San Francisco, we clinch a playoff spot. We clinch the 5 hole if the Vikings also lose. Of course if we win (or even tie) any future game beyond this, we do clinch the five seed.

Edit: Ooops. Sorry for the duplicate answer.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:49 pm
  • Mizak wrote:LA Chargers and LA Rams have a shot at being #1 seed for their respective conferences? Remind me....when did both of those teams move to LA?

It's just a coincidence, don't mind the men behind the curtain.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:26 am
  • Is it bad I completely forgot this game was on? I would've watched this one too, but it's happened a few times this year where I've just forgotten Thursday NFL is even on. CNN and MSNBC got me hooked again this eve.
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:35 am
  • Mizak wrote:LA Chargers and LA Rams have a shot at being #1 seed for their respective conferences? Remind me....when did both of those teams move to LA?

Because St Louis and San Diego crowds were too noisy and they wasnted a cozy family Atmosphere instead. Just wondering if the family locals are going to invite the cousins to watch 2 of the best teams in football this year or if they will be selling all their tickets thru ticket master to the other teams coming to town.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:49 am
  • West TX Hawk wrote:Is it bad I completely forgot this game was on? I would've watched this one too, but it's happened a few times this year where I've just forgotten Thursday NFL is even on. CNN and MSNBC got me hooked again this eve.

Lol,oh man.... Those are great " news" channels
    Ambrose83
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:06 am
  • I watched 4 plays then put in a movie...Netforce. That was after the movie Shaft, the newest one. Not the old Richard Roundtree ones from way back when. From what I read, I did not miss much steering...in this game.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:00 am
  • Seahawkfan80 wrote:I watched 4 plays then put in a movie...Netforce. That was after the movie Shaft, the newest one. Not the old Richard Roundtree ones from way back when. From what I read, I did not miss much steering...in this game.

The Roundtree ones were pure gold- Classic Shaft could hold his own with even Superfly, The Mack and Across 110th St. Isaac Hayes' full soundtrack was killer.

It sounds like it was one of the better games of the year but there's only so much football you can get around to watch. And with KC losing and having a lot to play for, I think Pete will have the guys amped up in a very important Sunday night game.
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:07 am
  • West TX Hawk wrote:
    Seahawkfan80 wrote:I watched 4 plays then put in a movie...Netforce. That was after the movie Shaft, the newest one. Not the old Richard Roundtree ones from way back when. From what I read, I did not miss much steering...in this game.

The Roundtree ones were pure gold- Classic Shaft could hold his own with even Superfly, The Mack and Across 110th St. Isaac Hayes' full soundtrack was killer.

It sounds like it was one of the better games of the year but there's only so much football you can get around to watch. And with KC losing and having a lot to play for, I think Pete will have the guys amped up in a very important Sunday night game.

They are...and they would almost hold their own to .......Chuck Norris. :shock:
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:39 am
  • toffee wrote:Key is don't stop running, let's aim for a 300 yard rushing game and winning the time of procession.

You want us to move forward in an orderly fashion for longer than they move forward in an orderly fashion? Makes sense, I suppose... :mrgreen:

pro·ces·sion
    /prəˈseSHən/
    noun
    noun: procession; plural noun: processions
    1. a number of people or vehicles moving forward in an orderly fashion, especially as part of a ceremony or festival.
    "a funeral procession"
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:17 pm
  • GeekHawk wrote:
    toffee wrote:Key is don't stop running, let's aim for a 300 yard rushing game and winning the time of procession.

You want us to move forward in an orderly fashion for longer than they move forward in an orderly fashion? Makes sense, I suppose... :mrgreen:

pro·ces·sion
    /prəˈseSHən/
    noun
    1. a number of people or vehicles moving forward in an orderly fashion, especially as part of a ceremony or festival.
    "a funeral procession"

I'm sure that's what it would feel like to them.
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:49 pm
  • GeekHawk wrote:
    toffee wrote:Key is don't stop running, let's aim for a 300 yard rushing game and winning the time of procession.

pro·ces·sion
    /prəˈseSHən/
    noun
    "a funeral procession"

Bro....You are the man. Ultimate class. Hope I am around next week. I am not a happy camper.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:51 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information