Carolina Huddle: Cam's trade value according to Huddle fans

BigMeach

Reaction score
LOLOLOL

Probably my favorite response read yet:

"This is not going to happen, but what about...

Aaron Rogers has some nasty cap hits coming up. GB has the 10th and 30th pick (as of now). Trade Cam to the Packers for Rogers, and the two firsts.

We'd have 10, 16, 30, and 35-year old Rogers, who may be able to play 3-4 more years. I doubt GB would take that, but is that an offer we could refuse?"

Just wow.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Good grief they're so delusional , as if any body would even want cam with the negative attitude and bad body language and the sore loser crap
I'm laughing at the thought of 3 firsts plus a trade
If he's worth that much yet they really hope he gets traded and yeah , how bout trading for RW lol :177692: :dummy: :baityes: :229031_confused2: :204070: :white_flag: :thumbdown:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Even I, who believes Rodgers is more of a liability than a asset, think that it is an asinine idea that picks would have to be packaged with Rodgers in any trade involving him. Even more asinine to believe that Cam, definition of mediocre, Newton would somehow be worthy of Rodgers plus picks.

Try three Panthers picks plus Newton for Rodgers, and you might be on the right path.

I know this is a thread about Newton, but I only see two possibilities for Rodgers in the next few years. If Green Bay gets a solid coach who is willing to work with Rodger's personality (meaning he is obsequious to Rodgers), then Rodgers will retire as a Packer, without another ring. If the Packers get a coach with a strong personality, Rodgers could get traded to the Raiders.

The Raiders are the only team I see with both the draft capital, and the proven young QB, to offer Green Bay for Rodgers. It would also probably be Rodgers' best chance to win another ring. There are other situations where he might see success, but those teams aren't going to be in a position to have the trade capital before Rodger's retires. Well, maybe the Giants. Hmmm.

Maulbert

Reaction score
:snack: :lol:

Cam isn’t hall of fame worthy. Outside of 2015 his numbers have been a little better than average

during the game i think they said he's the 2nd quarterback in the history of the sport to begin his career with 8 straight 3000 yard seasons and oh yeah he's quite possible the greatest short yardage back in the history of the game. don't waste my time. his ability and statistical output is clearly hall of fame caliber. it will take off-the-field considerations to keep him out (which given the disgusting racist history of the quarterback position is a definite possibility)

Trade Cam for Derrick Carr or Russell Wilson?

Russell Wilson all day.

Not happenin', bro.

Latest posts