Rams and Lions

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Anyone watching the Rams and Lions game?

The Lions just had a touchdown negated because of a penalty and had to settle for a field goal.

So far, a low scoring game but Rams ahead even with two turnovers.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Lions look like a crappy 2nd string team. Sorry bunch of no talent

OP
OP
B

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Suh just poked a Lions player in the eye. Announcers saying unintentional, but difficult to tell from re-plays.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Of course I'm watching. I never pass up an opportunity to watch a truly elite QB in Matt Stafford.

jmahon316

Reaction score
BleuEyedHawk":2xdi8mtd said:
Suh just poked a Lions player in the eye. Announcers saying unintentional, but difficult to tell from re-plays.

Is it bad that just HEARING about it seems like it's intentional considering his play?

OP
OP
B

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
jmahon316":1zlm6uck said:
BleuEyedHawk":1zlm6uck said:

Is it bad that just HEARING about it seems like it's intentional considering his play?

I was thinking the same thing.

I remember the clip of him deliberately stepping backward on a player's calf as he was immobilized on the ground. (I would have to look it up to write the specifics - maybe after the game lol).

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3c3njqnx said:
Of course I'm watching. I never pass up an opportunity to watch a truly elite QB in Matt Stafford.

He has the same number of interceptions right now as Kurt Warner. That's Hall of Fame worthy.