Cooper and the Boys

chris98251

Reaction score
He is a one man show for Dallas, Raiders got schooled in two trades this year, Cooper is looking like a true #1 Receiver today.

Oh and watching JJ makes me want to puke, seeing him in the booth acting like he is a all that makes me want to throw a brick through my TV.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":ppjn1q94 said:
He is a one man show for Dallas, Raiders got schooled in two trades this year, Cooper is looking like a true #1 Receiver today.

Oh and watching JJ makes me want to puke, seeing him in the booth acting like he is a all that makes me want to throw a brick through my TV.
Don’t worry, even with Cooper, Jerruh’s kids are paper tigers in a weak division that just got weaker by Alex Smith getting hurt.

Colt McCoy is not even an NFL level backup, the Kraepper would be a better option and he hasn’t played football for a couple years.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Just the fact everyone is lining up like a kissing booth for Mila Kunis to hope they get a chance to have a taste of them.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
The announcers are all over themselves in praising the Cowboys' defense for the three turnovers.

Even with that, and the newb quarterback, the Redskins were still in the game.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Well now all were going to hear is about Americas Wet Dream Team now. Jerrys Glory Hole just got activated again.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
As said above Helmet call no call....holding no call. Yep Jerrah Glory hole is activated. And the refs help yall out. They must have been checking measurements of hole mentioned earlier. At least the Lady ref was there to make it look more honest.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it. This is Amari Cooper's M.O. He has a MONSTER game sandwiched between loads of average to dreadful games.