Vikings @ Rams

kidhawk

Reaction score
Potentially interesting game tonight...

Will the Rams continue to blow through the competition?

Will the Vikings bounce back from that beating they took against the Bills?

Hoping for a good one tonight.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Let’s go, Vikings!

Rams could be missing both starting boundary corners, as Aqib Talib was placed on IR and Marcus Peters is reportedly “unlikely” to play. Of course, they still have Sam Shields and Nickel Robey, who are both very good corners.

Dalvin Cook (hamstring) is expected to play for the Vikings.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Now they’re reporting that Peters will play. So they’ll have Peters, Shields, and Robey at CB, three very good ones assuming Peters is healthy enough to play well.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Vikings are moving the ball. Getting the ball out quickly. Hope the Seahawks coaches are paying attention. Run game + quick screens, punish the Rams linebackers.

MrThortan

Reaction score
That was a nice opening drive by the Vikings. Would love to see the Rams get a loss.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Very nice opening drive TD. Mostly passes too. I think all but one of their runs was stuffed at the line or for a loss.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
adeltaY":121yj7ic said:
Very nice opening drive TD. Mostly passes too. I think all but one of their runs was stuffed at the line or for a loss.

The run didn’t gain many yards, but it was extremely valuable on that drive. Five runs vs. eight passes. One run set up a 3rd and 3.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
You use the run to control the pass rush, forcing them to key on it. You give yourself a chance at 3rd and shorts, which also force the Rams defense to key on the run. Great play calling by the Vikings.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Lol how was it valuable if it didn't get yards? They only got one third and short. The rest had them in third and long due to failed runs.

I don't see how the vikings front will get pressure without Griff on this OL. Maybe Hunter will go off.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Rams marched down the field pretty easily. Not sure the Vikings can hang if this turns into a shootout. Doesn't look like the same defense I watched last year.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Vikings need to stay with the run and quick pass game. Control the clock. Slow the pass rush.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Pete prefers 3 yards and a cloud of dust to such creativity.