Mahomes

rjdriver

Reaction score
OMG...

Haven't paid much attention to him thus far, but watched the SAN DIEGO / KC game today from start to finish.

OMG...

Dude was brilliant. Mistake free ball. Poise. Beautiful passes. Strong Arm. Made Adjustments. Great Play Calling by the OC.
Man, I should have started watching him earlier. If he plays like I saw him play today, I think KC could exorcise some playoff demons. I'm not sure there's a young QB I would take over this dude. Not Wentz, Not Jimmy G., and certainly not Goff.

Is this par for the course, I did I just catch him on a darn good day?

adeltaY

Reaction score
Remains to be seen, but he looks really promising. Keep in mind that Reid is an offensive genius and he's tailored the offense to fit Mahomes' strengths and minimize his weaknesses probably better than any other coach could. Also throw in that the Chiefs have won nine straight against the Chargers - they've just had their number the past few years.

NINEster

Reaction score
rjdriver":13smays5 said:
OMG...

Haven't paid much attention to him thus far, but watched the SAN DIEGO / KC game today from start to finish.

OMG...

Dude was brilliant. Mistake free ball. Poise. Beautiful passes. Strong Arm. Made Adjustments. Great Play Calling by the OC.
Man, I should have started watching him earlier. If he plays like I saw him play today, I think KC could exorcise some playoff demons. I'm not sure there's a young QB I would take over this dude. Not Wentz, Not Jimmy G., and certainly not Goff.

Is this par for the course, I did I just catch him on a darn good day?

Mobile QB bias effect going on there.

And don't forget, for all the great offensive production, he will have to win a divisional game to be worth anything really.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
There was a story during that draft that the Seahawks tried to trade up to get him...which makes you wonder why....