Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Jon Gruden and Mark Davis

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:03 pm

Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:12 pm
  • He's on his way to being more Crypt Keeper then Al was, at least Al didn't start showing his fangs till he was in his 70's.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24697
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:23 pm
  • One acronym comes to mind, seeing that pic...

    WTF?
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 29962
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:44 pm
  • HAhaha….look at the pic of Sweezy in the background....
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    User avatar
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1572
    Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:11 pm


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:53 am
  • How on earth does a grown man have that hair cut?
    User avatar
    Chapow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2631
    Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 pm


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:01 am
  • That's a nice sweater. What color would you call that? :lol:
    Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry, and all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be
    User avatar
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6662
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
    Location: Ballard


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:14 am
  • Chapow wrote:How on earth does a grown man have that hair cut?


    I call it the "No Friend Effect."

    None of us would get away with a haircut like this, cause first time we saw our friends at golf or poker night, they'd rank on us mercilessly.

    Davis has no friends, only people who have been swinging from his pubes since he was born who are too afraid to tell him he looks like an idiot with that haircut.

    Same reason you see famous people with horrible dye jobs or plastic surgery, no friend was there to tell them they look ridiculous.

    Keep it real people. Always keep it real.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13308
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:43 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Chapow wrote:How on earth does a grown man have that hair cut?


    I call it the "No Friend Effect."

    None of us would get away with a haircut like this, cause first time we saw our friends at golf or poker night, they'd rank on us mercilessly.

    Davis has no friends, only people who have been swinging from his pubes since he was born who are too afraid to tell him he looks like an idiot with that haircut.

    Same reason you see famous people with horrible dye jobs or plastic surgery, no friend was there to tell them they look ridiculous.

    Keep it real people. Always keep it real.


    I think you can shorten it down to "he's a man, but he's not a grown man."
    User avatar
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1797
    Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 am
    Location: Wenatchee


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:04 pm
  • Well you would think he was a cheap bastard, he has not bought a bigger bowl to cut his hear since he was 12..

    Thinking about it, I am sure he has a person that does his hair, can you imagine the laughter when he leaves that place every time.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24697
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:30 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Well you would think he was a cheap bastard, he has not bought a bigger bowl to cut his hear since he was 12..

    Thinking about it, I am sure he has a person that does his hair, can you imagine the laughter when he leaves that place every time.


    There's no way he pays for that haircut does he?

    Gotta be a blind gardener or he does it himself...............alone...............in the dark.................while doing jumping jacks.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13308
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:11 pm
  • If they ever decided to do a remake of the Wizard of Oz, they could cast Mark Davis as the scarecrow. This way they would save $$ on makeup.

    Image Image
    User avatar
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7257
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:10 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:11 pm
  • Gruden is gonna be a complete laugh riot and lead many glorious losing seasons. Book it.
    mrt144
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3057
    Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 pm


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:44 pm
  • On my phone, it looks like Davis is in a straight jacket.

    Reminds me of the Dumb and Dumber guy.
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 16908
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:48 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:On my phone, it looks like Davis is in a straight jacket.

    Reminds me of the Dumb and Dumber guy.



    Edit:
    Guess my mind put these two together.

    Davis looks like their love child.
    Image
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 16908
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:22 pm

Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:52 am
  • Maulbert wrote:
    Chapow wrote:How on earth does a grown man have that hair cut?


    The insane thing is he travels 500 miles for that haircut.

    This is a link to the story, it has an F-bomb in it's title so I masked it.


    Now I just feel bad for him. Well almost. :)
    Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry, and all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be
    User avatar
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6662
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
    Location: Ballard


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:21 am
  • mrt144 wrote:Gruden is gonna be a complete laugh riot and lead many glorious losing seasons. Book it.


    Exactly how I feel.

    I love Gruden as a commentator and football historian, but as a coach his only success was from Dungy's players.......and then it was a slow decline into failure until he quit coaching.

    I'd be shocked if he has success in Oakland/Vegas, football is not a sport you can just take a decade off, come back and not miss a beat. It takes day in and day out year after year submersion.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13308
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:57 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    mrt144 wrote:Gruden is gonna be a complete laugh riot and lead many glorious losing seasons. Book it.


    Exactly how I feel.

    I love Gruden as a commentator and football historian, but as a coach his only success was from Dungy's players.......and then it was a slow decline into failure until he quit coaching.

    I'd be shocked if he has success in Oakland/Vegas, football is not a sport you can just take a decade off, come back and not miss a beat. It takes day in and day out year after year submersion.


    Im particulalry looking forward to seeing how 'throw the gameof football back to 1998' (paraphrase of Gruden) will work out.

    He has Cable so the path is set.
    mrt144
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3057
    Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 pm


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:38 am
  • Is the only reason he has his hair like that because his hairline has receded that far? It looks worse than when people combover to hide the recession and that looks bad enough!
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3281
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:23 am
  • Mark actually makes big effort for that hairdo, he travels to a Palm Springs barber regularly for just his cut. Now that's effort! Mark is an unusual dude, he is slowly crawling Raiders' out of the hole dug by that genius father of his.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/raiders ... van-2017-1

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++ You can call me a homer, but I am not the only one ++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1033
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:44 pm


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:26 pm
  • toffee wrote:Mark actually makes big effort for that hairdo, he travels to a Palm Springs barber regularly for just his cut. Now that's effort! Mark is an unusual dude, he is slowly crawling Raiders' out of the hole dug by that genius father of his.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/raiders ... van-2017-1


    That Genius father of his won Super Bowls, and Lawsuits against the NFL along telling everyone I am doing it my way and did it over and over again. He was the major reason the AFL and NFL merged also.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24697
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:28 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    Chapow wrote:How on earth does a grown man have that hair cut?


    The insane thing is he travels 500 miles for that haircut.

    This is a link to the story, it has an F-bomb in it's title so I masked it.


    Holy hell. That is both one of the funniest things and one of the saddest things I've ever read.

    At this point I'd be more surprised if he didn't have tea parties consisting of no one but himself and a few dead bodies in his dungeon than if he did.
    User avatar
    Chapow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2631
    Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 pm


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:32 pm
  • Could call him the Madhatter who lost his hat.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24697
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:50 pm

Re: Jon Gruden and Mark Davis
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:37 pm
  • Mark is proving to be even more eccentric than his pops. I remember some interview (written) where he was asked about his haircut. He responded that he knew people made fun of it but he didn't care because he liked it. I thought he was going to get offended by the question or truly act oblivious. Nope, he seems self-aware of his appearance.

    I think that, and driving around in that old van, point more towards a guy just doesn't like change unless it's forced upon him. Nothing wrong with it...but nothing right with it, either..
    Ilinoiseyhawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:12 am




It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:19 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online